Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lord of the Wild Hunt Mithfânion's Avatar
    Bumping this, because I saw his Initiate Brother duology, of which one part has been out of print for years now, is being reprinted in July 2013 by DAW, as a trade paperback omnibus.

It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar
    I was hoping for news about a new book or series, he hasn't put out anything in years.

Lord of the Wild Hunt Mithfânion's Avatar
    He writes historical fiction nowadays, Algernon. He's got a trilogy out, check it out on Amazon, last book is called Ship of War.

Link to the omnibus:

http://www.amazon.com/Initiate-Broth...2633527&sr=1-3
    Last edited by Mithfânion; November 11th, 2012 at 05:34 AM.

Read interesting books
    Quote Originally Posted by algernoninc View Post
    I was hoping for news about a new book or series, he hasn't put out anything in years.
    am a huge fan of his pseudo-historical fantasies too and read all 6 a few times each (in the 90's he was one of the very few fantasy authors I read as pre-Martin I never liked that decade Brooks/Feist/Jordan offerings or the portal/dream fantasies so in vogue then); sadly his Jordanesque Swan series bombed so he could not get a contract any more, but as Mith noted he has been writing naval fiction as S Thomas Russell; he also wrote some historical crime in collaboration

I wish he could write more historical fantasy as he had a great gift for atmosphere and characters, intrigue, twists etc; not that much action true but action in large doses bores me anyway

It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar
    I didn't think to check his aliases. thanks.