Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Short Stories

You can find two of my Mason's Rats stories in the The Solaris Book of New Science Fiction edited by George Mann.
    And you can also listen to my story Acephalous Dreams on Escape Pod.

Subterfuge

Subterfuge: A clever device or strategy used to evade a rule, escape a consequence, or to hide something...

Ian Whates just visited me today to get me to sign the remainder of a signed special edition of Subterfuge, in which you’ll find a Polity story of mine called The Rhine’s World Incident. On Amazon we have:

A Signed and Numbered Limited edition of just 150. Each copy is signed by all contributors (barring Neal Asher). This special edition contains three additional stories to the other two standard editions (By Ian Watson, Storm Constantine and Ian Whates).

The ‘barring Neal Asher’ has now changed for about the remaining 90 copies.

Authors also included in this are Tanith Lee, John Meaney, Storm Constantine, Dave Hutchinson, Steve Longworth, Nick Ravensworth, Sarah Singleton, Neil Williamson, Nick Wood, Una McCormack, Juliet McKenna, Tony Ballantyne, Pat Cadigan, Gary Couzens, and Ian Whates (Editor).

It’s further worth noting that the Dave Hutchinson is the very same as who posts comments here (I look forward to reading Multitude, Dave).

None limited edition here.