Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Crow (Spoilers)

They look very good. I can't wait for it to come out, those four chapters were just not enough!!! When will we be able to get a date to look forward to for the Crow to come out?

I loved Irc he is very cute!! Am I right in thinking he is a white crow? But he sounds much more intelligent than the birds that Maerad listens to that sounded like those seagulls on Finding Nemo. Also I think Hem and Zelika may end up having a thing for each other or is that just me?
    Last edited by Leonie; May 25th, 2005 at 12:23 PM.

Ah, romance, romance! My lips are sealed... Yes, Irc is a very intelligent crow, and crows are intelligent birds. As I said on another thread, I had magpies (Australian magpies are a kind of crow) as pets when I was a kid, and they were very funny, individual creatures, and very smart. I guess Irc is based on them, with a bit of spin (obviously real crows can't talk). I've tried to make him as crow-like as possible.

Glad you liked the chapters, Leonie. I do feel good about this one. The pub date is not set in stone yet, but expect it around May next year.

So there is a possibility about Hem and Zelika then Hurray!! You never know about those crows you had as pets though, they may have been talking to you all the time and you were just unable to understand what they were saying because you don't have the speech!! lol

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar

Next Year??!!!

Oh my LIGHT!!! NEXT YEAR!!!NEXT YEAR!!! How am I gonna survive that long??? Ok, calm down bx, calm down...

Next Year!?!

that is sooooooooo not fair!

Alison, does any1 in ur family gt 2 read ur books b4 they should actually com out, or do they nd 2 wait???

~Eamane Elendil

Hey i told ya that a year was a long time 2 wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar

Question Book 3

Hi i just finished reading the gift, the riddle and the first 4 chapters of the crow on the website and was wonderin when the crow was gonna be on sale? i live in ireland and we usually get books the same time as the UK, so does anyone kno wen its on sale in the UK?

Hi arcangelle - The Crow is due out in Australia and England (and Ireland) mid next year (May) and in the States the following May.

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar
    thanx now i just have to wait wit baited breath... oh and thank you for ur books too they provided me wit a few days holiday away from reality and il take all the time away from reality that i can get... LONG LIVE FANTASY!!

Mid next year? That's not too long! I thought it would be ages!

Quote Originally Posted by darkling_glory
    Mid next year? That's not too long! I thought it would be ages!

... are you kidding me? Mid next year is a friggin' etenity!! I waited three weeks for the Riddle and was having withdrawels from everyday life... what is a year going to do to me??

The Crow

Hi Alison
    Your new book is out this yesr in the uk in May this year. I was really lucky enough to get signed copies of both The Gift and The Riddle (which by the way were fantastic reading, I found myself forever wondering howMaerad could possibly escape the situation that she was in) and I was wondering if you would be touring the UK doing book signings after the publication of your next book. I hope so.

Hi Kadge - I am actually plotting to get to the UK mid year, but I don't know if it will come off. I'll let you know if it does happen, and if there are any signings. If I don't, it won't be for lack of trying...

the albino crow awaits us soon2b_author's Avatar
    Can you come to Sydney?

Hi!
    If you toured Australia (please please please), would you visit all the capitals/major cities? (Say...Brisbane??? )