Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    yeah I know what you mean with the whole colour of skin/feathers thing and the whole loving to eat thing! yep I can see how they ressemble each other!

A year?!Nooo.I'll have to wait at least two.It's not fair.

As soon as it comes out I'm ordering it on amazon!! Its an unhealthy habit for me to wait, and wait for Alison's books... I'm having withdrawels!

Deep, deep within a hole. (the Victorian high country)
    Why don't you take on a healthier addiction. Like heroin!

... thanks for the suggestion, but I'm sure theres something else that might work out a bit better... ping pong, perhaps?

nah heroine is better

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie
    We want The Crow! We want The Crow! We want The Crow! We want The Crow! lol sorry that just had to come out!
    *Copies loudly(and rather silly-ishly)*WE WANT DA CROW! We WANT DeCroW! We WANT DA CROW!... ...

Patience is a virtue!!!!!

i need to learn how to be patient

Oh! The four sample chapters were amazing! Hem is a great character, but I'm almost crying that it will be about a bazillion years before we can follow the adventures of Maerad and Cadvan! I love those two so much!! Will they be featuring AT ALL in The Crow, oh author of our fantasies?? Oh, and thanks for not being one of those rubbish authors who give you 0.385 of a sample chapter and leave it hanging with something lame like "....a scream split the air." Nope, those sample chapters were both quality AND quantity. Kudos!

Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by emerald_dragyn
    Maerad and Cadvan! I love those two so much!! Will they be featuring AT ALL in The Crow,
    Emerald
    It's been asked before, and, to our woe, unfortunately NO (AHA! i kew i was a poet ) seeing as the Crow finishes on the same day as the Riddle.

they dont?

Yep, the bad news is that it all happens in the south, several hundred leagues from where Maerad and Cadvan are, so they're not there. I've tried to make it interesting enough that you don't mind too much...I'm just as fond of th characters in this book as I am of those in the earlier ones - and hey, Hem is missing Maerad too! Just going through what is pretty much the final manuscript and I can't help feeling pleased, I do think this book works, though it is by far the darkest so far. I gave it to a critic friend and he cried all the way through. I am sorry for the wait, guys; but the fact is, it takes that long to make a book properly (every time, I re-remember how much bloody work it is), and I do feel quite certain that I don't want to rush these books. Much worse than waiting would be to disappoint you all. I should REALLY hate that...

I wish I hadn't discovered the chapters of The Crow online. Reading them made me all itchy again for the whole book. It's good to hear that the final manuscript's on its way...damn I want to read it!!! Hopefully it won't be as hard to get in bookstores as the first two were.
    It's going to be the darkest by far? Your critic friend cried through it? Geez, I was bad enough in The Riddle when I thought Cadvan had carked it, how am I going to handle The Crow?

I think theres something wrong with me..................................you guys always seem to be crying............Ive not cried at books since...ermm......I dont think I ever have........yet you guys, you cry at it most of the time.......so I ask myself and the rest of the forum.........IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME??

Its good when you read the sample chapters, but(and dis is one BIG but) it makes you want to read more doesnt it...........