Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    i didnt cry

I came close to crying in tha Gwalhain pass bit

other than that i *never* cry, i think my heart is made of stone, i usualy laugh in the sad bits in movies

I really didn't just print off all 72 pages of the preview

((I'm not sure if it's allowed but I can't read off the computer for very long without getting a migraine))

lol.... i dont cry alot unless im really angry..... i laugh in sad places it funny

I laugh at the happy endings, the sad bits..........but thats all, I cant remeber the last time I cried, but that was the way I was brought up........I didnt actually think the Gwhatjamacallit Pass 'incident' was sad......

I read the preview last night..wow.... ..I can't wait till next year ..well done Alison

I cant wait either............oh well........this time Im going to read it slowly and carefully, I hope......

[QUOTE/]I didnt actually think the Gwhatjamacallit Pass 'incident' was sad......[/QUOTE]

Spoiler:
    i kinda suspected that Cadvan was still alive so i wasn't sad either, Maerad didn't exactly see him die and Cadvan was such a strong character that i didn't believe Alison would kill him off.
    Last edited by alison; August 20th, 2005 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Yep, thats what I thought........
    Spoiler:
    Cadvan wouldnt die......yet.......hes too important a character!
    Last edited by alison; August 20th, 2005 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar

Question Book 3

Hi i just finished reading the gift, the riddle and the first 4 chapters of the crow on the website and was wonderin when the crow was gonna be on sale? i live in ireland and we usually get books the same time as the UK, so does anyone kno wen its on sale in the UK?

Hi arcangelle - The Crow is due out in Australia and England (and Ireland) mid next year (May) and in the States the following May.

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar
    thanx now i just have to wait wit baited breath... oh and thank you for ur books too they provided me wit a few days holiday away from reality and il take all the time away from reality that i can get... LONG LIVE FANTASY!!

Mid next year? That's not too long! I thought it would be ages!

Quote Originally Posted by darkling_glory
    Mid next year? That's not too long! I thought it would be ages!

... are you kidding me? Mid next year is a friggin' etenity!! I waited three weeks for the Riddle and was having withdrawels from everyday life... what is a year going to do to me??