Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    I loved IT! It was amazing. My favourite part was when Hem was thinking about Zelika and he thought "one day I would like to marry zelika." Oh my gosh. I was bawling when she dies. It was one of the truest declarations of love I've read in a long time, and definetly one of my favourites. Why did she have to be dead???

I emjoyed that part too but it made me sad.. because I didn't want him to loose someone he cared about

In my gingerbread house, waiting for Maerad and Cadvan.
    i know i was readng it in class when i read that part and i started crying and i went aaaawwwww and everyone looked at me weird and i waslike "He just said he loves her!" and all the booky people undersstood but the cool people were like WTF? she si sooo not one of us guyz. we dont know her okay!

somewhere, or is it nowhere...but nowhere is somewhere...
    I was so sad because he lost mazda just after finding her, not perminantly i hope, and then zelika......he thought they would be together

I was reading the riddle in class and suddenly started crying in the whole scene with the landslide in the pass. everyone looked at me really wierd and i did a rubbish job of explaining it

In my gingerbread house, waiting for Maerad and Cadvan.
    humiliation is not a pleasant situation to be in

go mushrooms! and cadvan! Singing4ever's Avatar
    well ive only read the pellinor books in the comfort of my home and ive been able to cry as much as i wanted (which was A LOT) and not be embarressed. actually, one time my favorite character in a different book was shot and i went "no!!" and everyone looked at me. i figured it would not be a good idea to read those kinds of books in a silent classroom

Quote Originally Posted by Singing4ever View Post
    well ive only read the pellinor books in the comfort of my home and ive been able to cry as much as i wanted (which was A LOT) and not be embarressed. actually, one time my favorite character in a different book was shot and i went "no!!" and everyone looked at me. i figured it would not be a good idea to read those kinds of books in a silent classroom
    I totally understand the desire to hide away in a room and read the books and get emotional with out anyone witnessing.. sigh* doesn't happen much to parents ... my husband usually laughs and asks if it is that good that I am laughing so hard (usually because I can't believe Cadders hasn't got it yet.. etc.) or crying (because of deaths ) So I guess my daughter will get use to my crazy reading habits because home is the place to read

Blog Entries
    i decided not to read books in public anymore. after the scene i had after the gwalhain pass. i read it, went to tescos, and walked round on the verge of tears for an hour. i couldn't speak.

so. i'm buying the singing the morning it is released. and then i'll read it. i'll stay up all night if i have to.
    all of this in my room away from my family.