Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar

The Gift/Riddle-Fan Fiction-Chain story

...To be honest, I don't know where to start ...Hmmm.... Help!!!

"help!help" cried mearad. "quickly someone help cadvan has stolen imi and wont tell me where she is" she shouted at the passing people dam buskians they are always far too drunk to help anyone she thought. "help please someone! i think cadvan has fallen in love with a horse... to be continued...

While Maerad cried for help, Cadvan has long ago left Busk behind, riding Imi through the darkness...
    'I'm going to miss that girl' He thought. 'Well, doesn't matter now, I've decided to run away with Imi and that's whats important.'
    With this thought in mind, he bent down and kissed the top of Imi's ears. Imi whined in response and said, ' Do you think you're being a bit too harsh on Maerad? Without you as her guide, she won't know what to do.'
    ' True,' replied Cadvan.' but she doesn't need something to do anymore. After all, Sharma has already been defeated...'

Exclamation

"... or have i" came a voice behind him. He turned around in alarm and saw... to be continued...

Sharma stood in the clearing behind Cadvan and Imi. He smiled wryly and continued, "Cadvan, Cadvan, Cadvan. How easily you are fooled! I merely broke a nail when you and Maerad attacked meeee! MUHAHAHA", suddenly his face darkened, "but that mancure cost me $150! That's where i've been the past two months, having the entire set redone!" Sharma held up his hands, displaying his rather impressive twelve inch blood reds nails, which sparkled slightly in the moonlight.
    'So! in return for this slight... you are footing the bill!' He said, throwing it at Cadvan, "And, i'm taking that which you love the most!' he shreeked, letting out another fiendish laugh.
    In a bright pink burst of smoke Sharma disapeared. Cadvan felt himself fall from Imi's back, "No! IMI!" he yelled.
    When he came to, several hours later, he found himself quite alone and completely naked...
    Last edited by Gemini; October 1st, 2005 at 08:10 AM.

"ow! my head" groaned cadvan as he came to "and its freezing up here" looking down he shrieked and ran to hide in the bushes like a girl

And suddenly, he felt an unberable pain on his left buttock. He turned around only to find that he was facing a giant red spider, the size of a plate...(scary...)

cadvan tried to tell the spider to go away in the speech btu before he could say a word it transformed..... it was a spider no longer. Before him stood.....

"Maerad!"

"Give me one good reason not to send you to the abyss right now!"

"Erm..... I'm naked?"

'Oh my! So you are ' Maerad replied in shock, then she began checking out Cadvan's body. 'Mmmm...you've been working out with Imi, haven;t you?'

'Oh yes, glad you tell, but...' Cadvan suddenly broke down in tears,'Imi...Imi...she...'

'Imi what? What happened to Imi???' Maerad asked ,clearly concerned.

"imi's ... dead! " sobbed Cadvan, "S-sharma came and-and spirited her away!" Cadvan was now crying, naked, horseless, loveless at Maerads feet.

"Nooooooooo!" Maerad shreiked, and stood up her eyes searching the distance. finally she turned to Cadvan, her eyes wet with tears.

"You know what what we will have to do?" Maerad asked softly.

Jelly Fetishist
    "Er...get jiggy in that bush?" Cadvan said hopefully, pointing towards the clump of scrub from which he had just appeared.
    Maerad's jaw dropped. "How - DARE - you!!" she screeched. "My honour will remain unbesmirched!" She slapped Cadvan on either cheek.
    With a face as red as a beetroot, Cadvan mumbled a feeble apology.
    "That's alright," Maerad said. "But I just can't put up with your libido anymore, Cad-cad. You really ought to eat less bananas."
    Cadvan nodded his agreement.
    Suddenly, Cadvan's second grandmother appeared from behind another bush. "I like grapes!" she said happily.

"Grandma Aeroplane," Cadvan gasped, " i uh i um i didnt mean to steal all of your jam donuts back in Lirigon, it sort of happened ."

"Oh really young fish, thought i wouldnt notice, young fish? Well?" Grandma Aeroplane said scathingly.

"Um...no - i mean yes - i mean no, uh i dont know ." Cadvan wept in confusion.

Suddenly, Grandma Aeroplane lept backwards with the human Maerad clinging to her right buttock.

"Oooh, i know how that feels," said Cadvan rubbing his already swelling bum.

"Whoops, i thought i was still a spider," Maerad said embarressed.

Maerad quickly climbed off Grandma Aeroplan, and apologised once again. Grandma A. merely nodded. She turned once again to Cadvan: 'I'm sorry, do you have any grapes?'

Cadvan, not wanting to anger her, replied 'sure', and conjured up some grapes out of thin air.
    'There you go' he said as he handed over the grapes to the strange stranger.

'Thank you, may your life be blessed with love,' and with that comment she disappeared into a puff of smoke, slowly drifting away with the wind.

After a while, Maerad said,' well, I guess she really wanted grapes.'
    'And I want Imi,' Cadvan once again started crying.

'Aw, aw, it's okay,' Maerad said as she patted him on the back, 'We'll think of a way to get back at Sharma and kill him, properly this time.'

Cadvan straightened up, and said, in a much more confident voice, 'yes, that's what we will do. And then, maybe I'll be able to fall in love with another horse, for the woman blessed me with love.'

"thats alright deary" grandma areoplane said rubbing a sweet smelling balm into her bum. "well i must be off i have to be at an old womens counsel in 2 days we are planning how we will kill enkir and i dont want to miss that!" and with that she strode of into the wood.

"now cadvan about that getting jiggy in the bush over there; the only reason i declined is because its not good enough for my standards! now if you were to ask me again when we get back to the school while we are in your room i might not be so reluctant." mearad said suductivly as she lent over to help cadvan up who had been sat on the floor. clutching him close to her body she leant in and kissed him.

"but but what about imi?" cadvan whimpered but shut up as... to be continued

lol hope its not too indecent

darn it bx i didnt know youd written more!