Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Pellinor- Fanfic (serious) no. 2

There you are, up and running for all your wonderful imaginations to run VERY wild

Enjoy!

Alassė

yey!

Maerad and Hem are out riding Imi and Hoolahoop (their respective horses). The sky is blue, and there are only a few tiny white fluffs of cloud in the sky. There is a gentle breeze blowing through the scented air, as they round a bend in the road and look uppon the dusty ruins of Pellinor.

Hem cries "..........

(i was thinking it could be based in the ruins of Pellinor)

"Oh dear sister mine! I appear to have dropped my cucumber sandwiches!" ....

Maerad gasps. "Oh Hem, how could you! We have come ALL this way, through thick and thin, light and dark, rain and sunsine, to bring the sacred Cucumber Sandwiches to Cadvan, and now, NOW you chose to find out that you have dropped them!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall have to journey all the way back! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Mearad cries in exasperaton.

Hem smile, jumps off of his horse, and picks up the cucumber sandwiches off the ground.

"Good thing we wrapped them up, eh Maerad!"

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    'Oh...er...right...'says a rather surprised Maerad. 'Well, you know, i wasn't actually going to go all the way back just to get the sandwiches! I could always conjur up a new one!'
    'Yes, sister, but then the Hulls would have felt us!'
    'Yes yes, whatever.' Maerad replied with a dismissive comment and a wave of her hand.
    'Oh!Oh! I see light!' Hem jumped up and down at the flickering light in the distance. 'I bet it's Cadvan! Let's see what he's up to...'

Hem takes Hoolahoop into a canter, and they ride speedily into Pellinor, drawing closer and closer to the light.

When they reach it, they realise it is not Cadvan, but that the light is pouring out of a hole in the ground.

Hem looks at Maerad.. "I wonder whats down that hole?"

Maerad looks worried.. "I wonder where Cadvan is?"

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    The light source flickered and suddenly went out, leaving Hem and Hulahoop in complete darkness, a long ride away from Maerad.
    Suddenly, he felt a hand grab his ankles.
    'Arrgh!' as he screamed, he felt himself tumble down the hole of where the light had previous came from...

(*coughs*lost*coughs*)
    he landed upon a dry, barren floor, (thankful that the drop was short) and as his eyes adjusted to the darkness that enveloped him, he heard something moving around him, swirling, as if in a mad rage...

he began to do a jig!

Whatz takin 'em so long?
    (what happened to the 1st chain story ...i haven't read all of them..i only read the 1st 15 pages..huhuhuhu )

He couldn't help himself from jigging, Mama Cass was blaring out of a nearby speaker, a strange device that confused Hem even more than the jig to to mystical words "You've got to MAKE YOUR OWN KIND OF MUUUUUUUUSIC! SING YOUR OWN SPECIAL SONG!"..

The enchanted Mama Cass played louder and louder until Hem could stand it no longer and began pleading for mercy. The music suddenly cut out and Hem collasped, completely exhuasted, a sinister voice issued from the shadows to his left "Hand over the cucumber sandwiches brothah, and no one gets hurt!" it said.

Suddenly a light snapped on to reveal a Cadvan tied up in the corner and a strange man standing over him ......

(i think we exhuasted the possiblities of the first story and it had become too long, so, we started this one )

Ham, in his panic and fear, cried out "Maerad, stay away!!!!!! They've... they've tied up Cadvan!!!!!!"

Unfortunately, once Maerad had hear Hems cry as he fell down the hole, she had ran towards the hole, and was not standing, peering down at him.

"Oh... HEM!!!!!" she cried, leaning forwards, and she toppled down the hole, only to land on top of Hem.

Hem cried "...

"Ouch!! I thought i told you not to come too close?" He questioned Maerad out loud, and then whispering in her ear, "We have got to help Cadvan! This is no mere chance, look at the ropes that bind Cadvan, they glitter strangely!"

"OH NO!!!!!!!" whispers Maerad.

"Those aren't ordinary ropes - they are the LORD OF ALL DARKNESS POWER BINDING GLISTENING ROPES!" (this isn't ordinary food, this is M+S, organic free-range high-quality cuisine...)

"The only way to get rid of the ropes is to make the binder sing!!!" cries Maerad.

"Who believes that they have the authority to tie someone up and use that unfortunate soul as a snare, as bait? For if it is you, you insufferable cretin, what makes you think that you are so special?" Gathering her strength from the fall Maerad proclaimed and grasping the figure's clothes, dragged him forward so that the meagre light from the moon shone down the hole onto the mans cragged face. Upon seeing his face, Maerad and Hem gasped as one...