Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    ..."No you can't catch me!!" Hem yelled while turning to run away from the terrifying gigantic mayonnaise grenade launcher. But unfortunately he was running so fast that he fell off the cliff edge that had suddenly appeared behind him.

"Hem...I didn't mean it!! I'll rescue you!!" And Maerad promptly jumped off the cliff too.

"Maerad where are you going?? Don't you know that it's dangerous to jump off cliffs??" Cadvan shouted at her falling form, "I suppose you will need my help, so here I come...Cadvan to the rescue!!" And Cadvan launched himself off the cliff.

Meanwhile Maerad had caught up with Hem.

"What do you think you are doing falling off a cliff, Hem!! I was scared to death!" Maerad said, while tightly hugging him, which kind of ruined the effect of her scolding.

"I didn't mean to!" Hem replied, "But hear we are now, just falling. Look what I can do!" And he started doing somersaults.

Maerad ignored him as a sudden thought hit her, "Hem...don't you think this is a bit strange, just to keep on falling. I mean I can't even see the ground from here and by now we should have landed and possibly have gone splat, but we haven't!"...

"Oh!"Cried Maerad as cadvan caught up with them, "Cadvan is holding us up and keeping us from falling!"

She whirled around and gave Cadvan a long, x-rated kiss. "I LOVE YOU CADVAN!!!!" she yelled.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!" he replied, grinning like an idiot. "OH NO!!!!" he shouted. But it was too late. Hem had whipped out a spare dagger made of black licorice that was embedded with razor-sharp candy sugar hearts that everyone gives you on valintine's day and hurled it at cadvan.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" MAerad cried and (*goes into Matrix-like slow motion stunt*) jumps in front of Cadvan and swallows the candy knife.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" Hem laughed in a distorted, distinctively corpse-like (*cough*sharma-like*cough*) voice, "My evil plan may have been foiled but I have come to..."

"..say I'm vewy vewy sowwy..."
    (little twist..)

"...but I have to annihilate you!"

"WHAT???????????" Maerad and C both cried.

The ground was rushing towards them...

"Sorry," apologised Hem, "But it was the birds, sis, it was all the birds...they're everywhere...they're watching me...especially those seagulls, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Just in case you wondered, I am anti-seagull...little b********!)

SUDDENLY, a gigantic tern swooped down and caught everyone in it's great claws.

"CAAAW!" (translation: I, Queen of the seagulls, have rescued you from this horrible death. There is no need to repay me, for I am an endlessly forgiving and loving creature who's aim in life is to bring peace and justice to all I serve.)

Hem was secretly feeling horrible for what he had said beforehand when an evil firey beast from hell erupted out of a nearby fissure in the cliff wall and came hurtling towards them...

(sorry Jennistar, just had to add that bit I'm a terd, I know)

Since no one has posted here in a while, I thought I'd update it ened up a lil' longer than I planned!
    The great queen carried them to safety.....but the beast followed......it seemed there was no hope for them...and then....something no one saw coming occured....giant marshmallows swooped down out of the sky passionately screaming at the monster and using their great techniques started to dive and manuveur (sp??) gracefully around the beast distracting it while everyone else had time to run for their lives!!!!! But, the great beast was not easily fooled by their attempt to save Cadvan, Maerad, and Hem. When he finally realized they were just magic marshmallows he started to think of tactics and thought up a great plan to defeat them!!! He would eat them! Mwa hahahahahahahaha....mwa hahahahah....as one of the marshmallows came diving in the great beast opened it's mighty jaws, the marshmallow saw what it was planning and tried to pull out of the dive and swerve away. But the poor soul wasn't fast enough and the monster snapped its jaws shut on it. All the other marshmallow stop their attact and watched. The monster mearly thought they were frighten and were scared the same would happen to them. Little did he know that the marshmallows contained a magic stronger than he could ever imagine. When he realized they weren't going to move he let out a blud curdling roar that sent maerad, cadvan, and hem flying back 20 feet. Then, he suddenly stopped and looked around, it was deathly silent, nobody dared to move.....then....the monster started to glow..every fiber of his being turned a bright marshmallow white.......he screamed in agony as it seemed he was being engulfed in a great white blob! Then maerad, cadvan, and hem finally realized it was the marshmallow!!! Some how the magical powers enabled it to eat the monster and be reborn!!! There was one giant blast and then it was over. Maerad and cadvan sat up looking around in disbelief...in front of them sat a giant marshmallow..taller than the largest mountains, and aroung her sat many marshmallow minions.

The great marshmallow spoke" I am now Queen of the marshmallows! And these are my trusty minionsdon't u luv that word! Sorry..hehe)We have defeated the great monster, and you will forever be in our debt!"
    Maerad and Cadvan looked at each other wondering what they could possibly do to get themselves out of this one! Then they saw a small figure behind the mountain-like marshmallow! It was Hem!Luckily Maerad knew sign language and signallled for hime to go get help!
    While Hem was off getting help the marshmallows had Maerad andCadvan locked away in their secret ginger bread fortess. It was nigh impossible to sneak in or to escape. Days went by, Maerad and Cadvan were running out of hope. Somehow the marshmallowa were draining them of their life source!
    Cadvan looked across the dungeon to Maerad cell. Shhe was limply leaning againist the wall. He himself could barelysit up, and then he looked closer, he could no longer see her breathing! Panic, anger, and dispair all rose inside Cadvan. He let out a mournful scram.Then....
    Maerad sat up and said," Shut-up you idiot! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep!"Then she glared at him and feel back asleep. Cadvan was relieved that see still lived. Then he was angry, who was she to talk to him like that?

"Don't you use that tone with me young lady!!!" He screamed across to her.

Mearad, furious sat up even quicker than before,"I'll talk to you howev----she was cut off as the ground started to shake and tremble. Suddenly they could feel themselves gaining more power. The walls crumbled down to the ground, forgetting their anger, Maerad and Cadvan ran out of their cells and out of the dungeon to the ground above. There before tham stood 100,000 or more sumo wrestlers! They were eating all the marshmallows! When they were all defeated, even the evil queen marshmallow Maerad spotted Hem. Hem had saved them! Hem spotted her as well and came running over and jumped up to hug her. After they escaped the fortress and the city they hid in the forest. Hem went off to go find some water and took Imi and Darsor wih him who were waiting in the woods for them.
    When they were alone at last..................Cadvan looked across the fire to Maerad. She looked back, her eyes full of love and regret. Then they both looked away, slightly abashed. That was followed by an odd silence filled only with the crackilng off the wood. Cadvan broke the silence.
    "I'm sorry I got all angry at you earlier and treated you like a child"

Maerad hastily replied," You shouldn't be apoligizing,it's my fault we were arguing to begin with, I just--"
    She was cut off as Cadvan walked around the fire to her,held her hands and pulled her close to him, he leaned over slighlty and then..........thought I'd leave the rest to everyone elses imagination to finish off....hehehhe

woah!a little longer?

hahah...yep...just a lil bit longer! obviously I have to much spare time!

haha, these are so funny!

I kno....they're so fun to do also!!!

i don't have time to read so many pages so i don't know what happened...

I'd try and summarize it for you but I'd probably end up confusing you and me even more! When you find time you have to read tham, they're hilarious!

can you please summerise it for me? please? *become an angle with halo on head* i can't read them now, because it's near my bedtime.

uh...i cant try this might take a while tho!

i have to go now, it was nice talking to you!