Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    Soon they were ready to play together, and as they did, Maerad almost cried. The notes were too beautiful for such a plain room, plain people, and plain lives.
    When it ended, Cadvan smiled at her. "I think you've got it!"
    Maerad sighed happily. "I really like it, but it makes me wonder what the words mean. Who are these people? Where did they come from? Why is their story so sad?"
    Cadvan all of a sudden looked very flustered, and his eyes darted nervously to the back bookshelf. "Umm...it's just a nonsense song, just made up things..."
    Something about the way he said it made her believe he was hiding something, and definetely not telling the truth.
    Then the bell rang, and she could ponder it no longer.

Maerad went to the front gate to meet her brother, Hem, so they could walk home together.
    She still missed her parents sometimes, but Saliman was good to them and they knew they could trust him. He wouldn't hide anything from her, she thought

(that's what you call dramatic irony )
    woo Hem and Saliman!

Several miles away Saliman sat hunched over a conferance table deep in talk.

"But it can't be repeating, it can't!" the woman sitting across from him cried.
    "Silvia, it already is."
    "But.....I don't remember any of it....."
    "Of course you don't. It's just history's odd way of....well, repeating itself."
    "But will we succeed?"
    "I don't know," he said at last, growing awfully silent.
    There was a gloomy silence, and then Saliman sighed. "Well, Hem and Maerad will be home soon."
    He left, and Silvia was left alone.
    "It has begun," she said softly, and she began to cry.

Back at the school, there was a knock on the door and taking Maerad out of her stupor. It was Saliman and he was asking to talk to Maerad, it was urgent.
    Last edited by Bratta; February 10th, 2008 at 05:23 PM.

"Saliman, this is my last class. I'm going home soon anyway," she said as he pulled her out.
    "Yes, but Maerad, it's urgent."
    "No duh."
    "Don't use that tone with me, young lady."
    "Whatever," she mumbled.
    "Anyway, I need you and your brother to meet me at the edge of the forest right after school."
    "In this outfit?" she exclaimed, running her hands over the designer jeans and smoothing her tight halter-top while motioning to her Ugs (type of boot, if you didn't know).
    "I'm afraid it won't matter what you're wearing," he said, and Maerad was frightened by the look in his dark eyes.

Fan Fiction Story woo hoo!

Maerad kicked the rocks along the gravel path, looking down at her feet. Leaving Pellinor didn't feel right, yet it felt the best thing to do as well. After opening up so much to Cadvan, telling him the entirety of her emotions toward Arkan, she felt that now she couldn't speak to him at all. There was so much to discuss, she felt, but then just didn't seem like the right time to do it.

Ummm.......what? That doesn't go in this thread..........we're writing a story..........

dreadfully sorry. i believe mine was moved. stupid me always putting stuff in the wrong place*smacks self on thy head*

Too many thoughts!!!! Mara-Marie's Avatar
    ignore this post. putting on user list.