Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast

Fan fiction for The Gift

Does anyone know of any sites with fan fiction about Maerad etc. ?? I googled it, but got nowhere.

If not, someone should SO invent one.

i dont no i havent tried

Quote Originally Posted by Jennistar
    Does anyone know of any sites with fan fiction about Maerad etc. ?? I googled it, but got nowhere.

If not, someone should SO invent one.
    I would have written some, but nothing has popped into my head.....hmm, I havent seen any fanfic around, but I will tell you if I do.....

Im from Germany, but lived in the US for the past year
    Ive been looking for Pellinor fanfiction, too...but didn`t find any...

Becks, let me know if something popes up in your head, i would love to read it

BoA Manager
    personally i find Fan Fic a little stupid and obsessive but it can be amusing. i haven't found anything and personally i like it like that.

but i'm sure these forums hav banne dfan fic?? i'll double check but it'd tread carefully with a thread entitled so.

if i find any i'll post some links for u though.

~ Tari

Jelly Fetishist
    Personally I think fan-fiction is a bit stupid. There's also often the tendancy (at least, in the stuff I've glanced at) to turn it in to slash fan-fic. For an example, see below:

Dernhil turned, the light of the stars above glimmering in his eyes, to his oldest friend. "Cadvan," he murmured. "My darling Cadvan. I have missed you so from beyond the Gates."
    "So much so that you returned to me," Cadvan whispered, embracing Dernhil with his powerful arms.
    "And we'll never be parted again, my love?" The question shone in Dernhil's eyes.
    "No way," Cadvan agreed. "Sod that Maerad."

*shudder* And that is why, my friends, I do not care for ghastly fan-fic.

has that actually been writen?

Im from Germany, but lived in the US for the past year
    *shudder* i dont like that kind of stuff, but im interested in what people here write

yup but you would be scard

not any fan fic?! HELLO! what about the "Sharma's death" thread, the start of that was just a whole block of fan fic, then it got side tracked , but anyways....
    Last edited by Gemini; September 14th, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

FANFIC?????

Once that door opens, there's no going back...

Do you guys really want a bunch of stories about Maerad and Cadvan that weren't written by alison??? I think it would DEFINITELY BE A BAD IDEA!!!
    reasons:

1. Although they would be well written, they wouldn't be right
    2. They would cheapen the books
    3. They would get people confused when they read the books
    4. SLASH FANFIC I'm talking like Hem/Ardina, Maerad/Gilman, Cadvan/Nim kind of relationships. Is that really what you want to happen???
    5. They would mess up the storyline

So, you don't have to agree with me, but that's my reasons for being against fanfics for such amazing books. *nods*

However, if anyone would like to post, and/or email me their original stories, I'd certainly LOVE to read them!!!

Emerald

i agree with u

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    not any fan fic?! HELLO! what about the "Sharma's death" thread, the start of that was just a whole block of fan fic, then it got side tracked , but anyways....
    Lol, personally I was quite proud of the little block of text I wrote...It would be a happy ending, but of course, it wouldn't satisfy our thirsts for the much needed action and fantasy...and ROMANCE!!!!!!! And not to mention, it was pretty ridiculous...

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    Someone said that because there was fan fic the books wouldnt sell as well what about ALL those harry potter fanfictions? I love fan fiction some of them can be hilarious. I personally woul love to make a site lol. Though... id have to ahve help from peter.

it would be funny to read