Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    "oh, Cadvan, don't you go Lolita-complex on me!" Emanual tittered girlishly."You know it's not good for your image..."

"oh hush, Emanual. I can do whatever I want."

(omg this stuff is so hilarious guyz very funny btw I completely don't believe Cadvan would be like this at all, like all male-modelish, I'm just having a bit of fun. just like everyone else )

sydney, aussieland (well...close to it anyway)
    cadvan turns back to contemplation of himself from which he was so rudely torn away and practices perfecting his new look...blue steal! (purposeful misspelling there, my attempt at being witty *desperately hopes that misspelling is not spelt wrongly*) comforting himself by thinking sulkily 'at least i still am really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking' *pouts sexily at reflection in the back of a spoon*

...i had to do it the zoolander vibes were just too strong

yeah I know that was really good blue steal

he heard a small 'clop clop' on the floor and turned to see Imi and Darsor standing at his doorway.

"Cadders, darling, we're on in five, I hope your hair is all sexed up, because you and Darsor are up for the 'shirtless and hair-windswept man saves helpless female wilst riding on valiant steed' scene in your current bodice-ripper." Imi looked up at him casually.

"oh, that yes. Just a second." Cadvan started to collect himself.
    "Imi, am I fabulous?" he heard Darsor mumble to Imi.
    "with abs like that? Hellz ya." Imi somehow flipped back her mane and started spraying it with conditioner. "At least you've got it good. I have to play an underdog who rises to the top in some disney movie. It keeps a stable over your head, though." she sighed. "showbiz is rough-ridin', honey." and with that she trotted away, her blond-streaked tail whipping behind her.

... Imi as a showhorse...

I think therefore I am StarLily's Avatar
    Darsor whistels under his breath

darsor looks at cadvan and thinks i look a lot better than him, i should have my own show"

"good thing I hired a hitman to finish him off."

but then again....we've been mates for years....what the hell..Darsors Prime time....yeah...

"Hmmmm... I wonder how close that hitman (or should I say hitwoman) is to finishing the job....

I thought Mearad would be the perfect hitwoman for the job! She's already gotten up close and personal to Cadvan.

And I really like her slogan tooo - 'Sneaky and Seductive...the most profesional way to assasinate'

She's a fantastic actress! Even I couldn't tell that she's an assassin; she looks that much like a fan girl trying to snuggle with Cadvan...

....HANG ON"

"ZOMG... Maerad ISN'T Maerad! She's been kidnapped by those millitant Forumites and replaced by one of their Super Seductive Spy's! I have to save him!....

Wait.... why should I? He didn't even notice my cameo on Lost the other week... b@stard..."

(omg that's hilarious )

at this moment, Cadvan walked up to Darsor.

"I suppose you're ready?"

"um, Cadvan, uh..."

"What is it? I've got a tight schedule, y'know."

"Maerad's been cptured by forumites."

"WHAT??!??!" shreiked Cadvan, his face turning red. "Why not me? I'M the cool one!!!"

"Maybe it was a plot to lure you into their clutches." Emanuel piped in, trying to avoid a squabble.

"Hmm. I guess..." Cadvan's anger dissapeared instantly. He tossed Emanuel a Scooby Snack.

Suddenly they looked out the window to see a mob of adolescent girls and mares pressing their faces against the glass.

I think therefore I am StarLily's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur_Girl
    (omg that's hilarious )

at this moment, Cadvan walked up to Darsor.

"I suppose you're ready?"

"um, Cadvan, uh..."

"What is it? I've got a tight schedule, y'know."

"Maerad's been cptured by forumites."

"WHAT??!??!" shreiked Cadvan, his face turning red. "Why not me? I'M the cool one!!!"

"Maybe it was a plot to lure you into their clutches." Emanuel piped in, trying to avoid a squabble.

"Hmm. I guess..." Cadvan's anger dissapeared instantly. He tossed Emanuel a Scooby Snack.

Suddenly they looked out the window to see a mob of adolescent girls and mares pressing their faces against the glass.
    HILARIOUS!!!!! sorry had to say that it was just brilliant

*ahem* anyhoo.. cadvan does a quick photo shoot for five seconds before returning to his conversation with Darsor.
    "but why would they want to lure me?" he asks. he looks at emanuel, who was nagging for another scooby snack.

"Oh Emanuel, you know too many scooby snacks will make you a fatty boom-baa!" said Cadvan. "Have a yoghurt with Nemo on the lid, I know you like those ones!"

"Oh alright!" grumbled Emanuel.

"Continue, please," Cadvan said to Darsor, turning to the mirror to smooth his hair yet again.

"Well, I believe it is because you are sooooo incredibly attractive!" said Darsor.

"Yes, well that's what they think!" said Cadvan, waving his hand in the general direction of the screaming fans outside, "but they don't want to lure me! Well, except into their beds, maybe..."

"EEEEEEEEEEWWWWW Cadvan, too much information!" neighed Darsor, stamping his hoof. "Anyway, what they really want from you is..."

Your

....Cheese!!!!!!
    Last edited by Katryniana; April 20th, 2006 at 03:07 AM.

(haha anyone remember the cheese=love joke)

"oh the want my cheese do they? well theyll have to fight you for it. I'd fight but i daren't risk chipping my nails or getting my hair messy"

(thanks Starlily )

Cadvan looked over to the window to hear muffled voices chanting "we want your soul, we want your SOUL!!!!"

"...Emanual, get security, please." Cadvan quickly fled into a secret trap door conveniently placed beside him.