Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Maerad!
    "OMG!! you are like sooo smexi!"she screamed in an American drawl "can we make out....like now?!"
    I know...this is sooo wierdly hilarious..

"Of course not!" cried Emmanuel, "CAnt you see that Cadvan is experiencing makeup difficulties..Id think that a young lady like yourself would understand the kind of TRAUMA that poor mr cadvan is experiencing right now!!"
    "Well you know, it really wouldnt hurt...." cadvan mumbled, fingering his detached eyelash.
    So in a blink of an eye..........
    (hee hee, i just had to, i HAD to)

I think therefore I am StarLily's Avatar
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry had to say that

and the next moment, Cadvan and Maerad were entwined and writhing on the floor,kissing eachother like mad.

(I second the thoughts of danyl)

Suddenly, in a puff of dry ice, Arkan appeared!

"MAERAD! YOU TWO-TIMING LITTLE B****!"

Maerad looked up at Arkan, who was starting to develop little sparks of lightning all over his forehead.

"Arkan, you knew it would never work! Besides, I'm-"

"Taken?" inquired Darsor.

"No, I'm PREGNANT!" shrieked Maerad, bursting into uncontrolable tears. Arkan's temper quickly subsided and he backed into the far wall. Cadvan scrambled up and id the same. A strange darkness was starting to gather in the room. Sharma looked around.

"What in tarnation is goin' on 'round here?" He asked, slightly nervous. Darsor answered, just before heading to the exit.

"She's going to have an elidhu tantrum..." Cadvan was in fetal position. Suddenly there came a huge cracking boom as the roof was ripped to shreds...

A ferocious whirl-wind developed in the center of the room. Things turned chaotic as horses, Elidhu, makeup, stuntmen/Lords of Darkness and other random inaminate objects were tossed around violently amidst the tantrum. But, as quickly as things turned for the worst, things settled down. The whirl-wind vanished completely, dumping everything in the room in a heap of disarray and leaving Maerad still standing in the center, blushing sheepishly.
    Everyone else picked themselves off the floor, and Cadvan unrolled from his previous place cowaring in the phoetal position. There was a long silence that wasn't exactly comfortable.
    "Uh...sorry about that. It's just the hormones and..." Maerad's sentence drifted off.
    Arkan stirred, staring accusingly at Cadvan but directing his words at Maerad. "You're pregnant! Who's the father?" he demanded.
    To Arkan's surprise, Cadvan stared inquiringly at Maerad, the same question on his lips. Maerad blushed deeply and lowered her eyes. Emanuel shifted uncomfortably in the corner.
    "Well...uh...there was this we night we're not particularly proud of," he paused, staring pleadingly at Maerad, but recieved no help. "Well...we both got a little drunk and..."
    Last edited by Hurlz; July 1st, 2006 at 02:12 AM.

"... and I agreed to bring her back here to meet with Darsor again, considering that she hadn't seen him for a long time after that quest thingy... and, ... well I ..."

"What?!?!?!" screamed Arkan.

"Well I ... left her with Darsor!!" burst out Emanuel.

Everyone turned to stare at Darsor, who backed into the corner under the combined stares of Cadvan and Arkan.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" boomed Cadvan and Arkan at the same time.

"Well... after Emanuel left me and Maerad in this room together... alone... Maerad sat in that plush lovechair over there and we..."

sorry i had to continue that thought of cross-species babies!!

well...y'know...she started stroking my back...and I nuzzled he neck a bit...and..

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!"yelled Cadvan, twirling to face Maerad "HOW COULD YOU!? YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! I WAS GOING TO GIVE UP EVERTHING FOR YOU! AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"thoroughbreds actually" DArsor snorted.

this is getting wierd.

ie-wierder than usual...

Thoroughbreds are ebil >.< Clydie's rule!

Ponies or thourogh-breds, it's giong to hurt

lol this so reminds me of the origanal group fan fic... i have that saved on my old comp (or the best bits at least) if anyone wants it.

(rlly? It's weird how things in these stories just keep repeating themselves )

Sharma, who had been crumbling away under an overturned table rose, and cleared his throat.

"Well...then wouldn't the result be some sort of deformed, physically disadvantaged, yet extremely powerful elidhu-human-horse-baby?"

"I suppose..." said Darsor. "But isn't interspecies procreation physically impossible?"

Everyone stood silently for awhile. Maerad frowned.

"But I took that thingamajig! It said I was PREGNANT!" her face began to crumple into a fresh wave of tears.

"Don't cry! PLEASE DON'T CRY!!!" hollored everyone in unison as the room began to turn dark again. Maerad sniffed and regained control of herself.

"Well...there was that time at Arkan-da..." said Arkan, looking suspiciously hopeful. Cadvan's face turned purple.

"No." said Maerad. "Ah-ha! I know who it was. It was..."

"Saliman"

Everyone gasped. . .

Saliman- The Supa Fly Pimp (as he liked to be called) was the most feared Bard on the West Side....

(Maerad's a t@rt!)