Thread: Bards Of Annar

BoA Manager

Bards Of Annar

Okay so I've been haunting these forums for a while and also been around Deviant Art for a while and realised that a number of people are getting DA accounts also and submitting their Pellinor based art etc on DA so I decided to start a DA club based on Alison's works called the BARDS OF ANNAR > > > http://bards-of-annar.deviantart.com/ > > > So if you are a member of DA or would like to join come and take a look.

~ Tari

Great idea, Tari (I love the idea of people joining Schools) - maybe you should put that notice in the art thread as well? Some of the artists might not see it!

BoA Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by alison
    Great idea, Tari (I love the idea of people joining Schools) - maybe you should put that notice in the art thread as well? Some of the artists might not see it!
    Will do =D . . .hadnt thought of that. . .cheers

*wanders off to Art thread. . . *

~ Tari

yeah that's a really good idea Tari-i'll join.=)

seriously, drop by. Bards of Annar will rock your socks, and there's some seriously cool art there at the moment. Add your own! And one day, we will become a wise and invulnerable race, and shall take over the world.

But no, for all you artists out there, or those whose minds love art but their bodies can't quite grasp it.... at least have a look.
    and also, today is friday, and it is late, and i may regret the more maniacal content of this post tomorrow, but lets leave tomorrow where it belongs, shall we?

Emerald (recently of Turbansk )

Ah but tomorrow never comes!

BoA Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald_dragyn
    seriously, drop by. Bards of Annar will rock your socks, and there's some seriously cool art there at the moment. Add your own! And one day, we will become a wise and invulnerable race, and shall take over the world.

But no, for all you artists out there, or those whose minds love art but their bodies can't quite grasp it.... at least have a look.
    and also, today is friday, and it is late, and i may regret the more maniacal content of this post tomorrow, but lets leave tomorrow where it belongs, shall we?

Emerald (recently of Turbansk )
    Thank you EmeraldDragyn for the support and the speel! and it's all TRUE!!! we are concentrating on taking over DA and then. . . .THE WORLD!! *evil laugh* . . . .okay sugar high lol. . . *cough* . . . .Just come have a look around. . .

~ Tari

I've been bored in history lately, so I also have a pic of a Cur (from the Crow) and a pic of Cadvan and Darsor frozen in the Broken Teeth, but I'm not very adept at the scanner, so I won't have time to post them until at least thursday... I also found a pic I drew in 2003 of Maerad, when I was but a tyke... i forgot about it, but there's no way i'm putting THAT up, it's terrible. I remember i was angry because my friend rubbed out the curl on her forehead and drew a fringe... I was like- 'No! There's only supposed to be one curl to artfully conceal a scratch!' hehehe...

ah well, enough of my random musings, but if you want another blurry picture of Cadvan's face, visit!! I implore you people!

Emerald

it probably wasnt THAT bad... i want to make a pic of what Maerad looks like but can't.

everyone has a talent at something!!!!!

Infact its probably amazing... i wish i could draw!
    Last edited by xElednorx; April 4th, 2007 at 06:21 AM.

BoA Manager

Third Contest

BoA is currently after ideas for it's third contest. Take a look at the "Contest Enquiries" thread

~ Tari

I'm joining right now! I'll post my artwork on DA and put it in the BoA group. What a wonderful idea!

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll join!
    Last edited by Maerad(",); March 15th, 2009 at 04:56 AM.