Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Introduce Your-Self!!

hey guys!!
    i thought it would be cool if we could learn a little bit about who were talking too!! even thought most of us probebly know each other from other forms, i thought it would be fun!!!
    well, i'll go first:

Name: Jessica
    Nickname: Jess or Phedre
    What i'm like: Well i have -at the moment anyway - red hair, but normaly it's brown/black, blue eyes, i'm 5"6, i laugh all the time and i also smile ALOT!!!!
    What i like to do: i love to read books, paint, shop, listening to music talking.
    What books i like to read: well, istead of telling you the books, i'll tell you the arthurs names!!! theres Isobelle Carmody, Aison Croggon, Kate Foyrth *of course*, Jacquline Carey, J.K.Rowling, Terry Goddkind and lots more, but i can't think at the moment!!
    Favourite things: chocolate!!! *mmmmmmm yummy!!! * Books, movies, cats, family and friends
    Last Words: Kiss Kiss and Blessed Be

hope to hear from you all!!

Goddess *Jess*

Hi Goddess

Lovely to know a bit more about you, Jess. I like to as well, I must admit. We sound like we have a lot in common ie chocolate, cats, music, books etc

I don't know when I'll be down to Melbourne - I was hoping to get down to Continuum recently, but just could not get away.

I'm GoH at Conflux in Canberra next eyar, so maybe come up and see me there?

anyway, glad to know you like the books!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess
    Nickname: Jess or Phedre
    HEY!!!

I wandered into this thread to let you know I ordered The Witches Of Eileanan. Should have it somewhere next week.

Howdy, Kate! I just read The Witches of Eileanan recently and enjoyed it. I will definitely proceed with the series. Just bear with me, eh? I read mucho and I like to check out as many authors as possible.

isnt that just an awesome book?

Hey everyone , Ive just read Tower of Ravens and completely loved it.in fact i read the whole thing in just 4 days. I was wondering if anyone knows when the 2nd book of series comes out in my little New Zealand... I cant wait to read it!!!

Hey Olao - hope you'll see this. It's out already in Trade paperback size.

K

thanx, I already got it actually! but dnt really have time to read coz got my exams....

Question

??????????????????

hi lexx u seem a bit confused, well - we here were just talking about books by Kate Forsyth, which are all excellent and I'm happy to say that finally having a holiday I have read the whole Eileannan series! yay! now if only heart of stars could hurry up and come out, I'm sure that'll make my day! But I know good things take time so I'm prepared to wait .....
    But anyhow I have noticed you are from Russia , well it might interest you that I'm russian, too, although New Zealand has been my home for a few years now.

hey! im a fairly new forsyth fan as ive just read the tower of ravens. it was really good, and the romatic scenes were the cest ive read although ive not read many romatnic books . does any1 know when the second book is comeing out in the UK???

hi, Claire.
    Im not sure when the book was supposed to come out but remembering how anxious i was to get on to the 2nd one u might want to try this link:
    http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Se...y&x=0&sortby=3
    or just order it online from amazon its only $7.99 US. I've ordered mine from an online bookshop too. Hope this is of some help to you! Take care and enjoy those sexy love scenes

Hello everybody i've only read half of the Witches of Eileanan series but am going to buy the rest of the books really soon.Rhiannons Ride is a very good series although the injustice in the shining walls involving Olwynne is really annoying, i very much hope it is remedied when the last book comes out.
    I really like Landon he is so nice, I hope he finds a lovely girl in heart of stars book.

Quote Originally Posted by olao
    hi, Claire.
    Im not sure when the book was supposed to come out but remembering how anxious i was to get on to the 2nd one u might want to try this link:
    http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Se...y&x=0&sortby=3
    or just order it online from amazon its only $7.99 US. I've ordered mine from an online bookshop too. Hope this is of some help to you! Take care and enjoy those sexy love scenes
    Haha, thank you!
    I will
    I can't wait!

Wink Hi :)

My name is Melanie Elizabeth and I have never found a series of books that have become as dear to me as Kate's Witch's and Rhiannon's Ride books I have been a practising 'pagan' for seven years now and I often use some of the chants and incantations used in the books in my own Sabbath Rituals because I find them so moving and so in tune with my own path that I really believe I was meant to read this series The characters are rich, full and so appealling that you cannot help but want to protect them...

I wonder if Kate has a few 'pagan' friends to source the information from? It certainly seems to mirror a lot of my own practises that have been learnt over the years...

...or maybe Kate is a Witch herself?

But this is a thread about 'me' isn't it?

I have two beautiful children: Damien, 8 and Elizabeth who is turning 3 on Wednesday They are the love of my life and so is my partner, Scott We have a house in the suburbs, we work full time and we have a wonderful network of family that are a constant source of help and endless information. We have two dogs, a guinea pig, a rabbit and four cats....

I think that's enough for now

Elizabeth

Hey everyone! My name is Eva and like everyone else here I love books, chocolate and uh, cats.

I have 3 cats, including two kittens that I found abandoned last year (Butterpaws, Stanley and Mercutio - yes you can tell different people named each one!) Well, I'm thinking of renaming Mercutio (my effort) and calling him Goblin, because he looks and acts just like one and not the noble Shakespearean character who I'd envisaged.

Well, I first started to read the WoE series about six years ago and just finished Heart of Stars. My *other* favourite author is George RR Martin, although unlike Kate, he takes five years in between books!