Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, here’s some nice news. According to Jason Williams of Night Shade Books, my gore-fest-of-flesh-eating-aliens book, Prador Moon, is their second-best selling title. I immediately inquired who was their best seller. I don’t mind … I don’t mind coming second best to Ian M Banks. (hur hur)

Oh, and here’s another thing that’s been brought to my notice: The Top 10 SF writers of the 00’s. I’m not sure this list means much, but it’s nice to see that someone thinks like this!

Final bit of news. I’ve handed in Line War to Macmillan and am now turning my attention to another –short– book for Night Shade’s. This one will be about Cormac’s early years.
    Last edited by nealasher; June 20th, 2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: missing hyperlinks

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update, Neal. It'll be good to see Prador Moon out in a UK edition soon.

Are there any differences between the UK edition and the Nightshade edition, apart from the cover?

Mark / Hobbit
    Mark

Hello Hobbit.

Well, I'm hoping the copy editor at Macmillan will give it the once over, but beyond that there'll be no change.

cheers

(oops, I've put in the missing hyperlinks above)
    Last edited by nealasher; June 20th, 2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: because I wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by nealasher View Post
    Well, hereís some nice news. According to Jason Williams of Night Shade Books, my gore-fest-of-flesh-eating-aliens book, Prador Moon, is their second-best selling title. I immediately inquired who was their best seller. I donít mind Ö I donít mind coming second best to Ian M Banks. (hur hur)

Oh, and hereís another thing thatís been brought to my notice: The Top 10 SF writers of the 00ís. Iím not sure this list means much, but itís nice to see that someone thinks like this!

Final bit of news. Iíve handed in Line War to Macmillan and am now turning my attention to another ĖshortĖ book for Night Shadeís. This one will be about Cormacís early years.
    well you're in my top ten of all time...... hmmm that's interesting - cormac's early years - should be good we're not going to find out he's jebel krong with a mind-wipe are we?

actually i'd love to see something else from you set during the prador war, although i guess jebel's interest waned with the demise of immanence, i'd love it if you did something else with him