Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I don't think I'll subject anyone else here to that just yet , though my (fake) beard was considered the best there as it blended in well with my hair...

Before anyone reading this thinks I am crazy, this was a dance that I did for a role playing event my friends held;6 female dwarf types doing a belly dance in beards. It was great fun....honest!

okay.... *backs away from leiali.* i think you should post that picture

black iron prison dweller Phantos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roberteggleton
    I love faces, even those on animals, etc.
    that seems to be an odd statement.
    possibly only odd due to my momentary state of mind.
    care to extend your comment's meaning, Rob?

Hey, great idea about the pictures! I just saw it...a bit late it seems, ha? Nevertheless, here is me:

http://milkovtsi.multiply.com/photos/photo/1/6

And because I don't particularly enjoy myself on pictures I don't have many of them of my own. So here's another one of my girlfriend and me (she manages to find me off guard sometimes and to take some):

http://milkovtsi.multiply.com/photos/photo/1/4
    Last edited by kron; October 4th, 2006 at 06:56 PM.

Ser Blueberry Muffin Blackadder's Avatar
    The first picture was very nice. Liked the angle and the background etc. Shot with a nice camera?

Thanks. Not quite sure. Middle class I think. It's my girlfriend's and I'm not familiar with it
    Last edited by kron; October 4th, 2006 at 07:06 PM.

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    Nice pics... kron, you look so... wholesome and friendly!

Loveable Rogue Moderator juzzza's Avatar
    Well... I can't boast belly dancing dwarfs... but here's me with some sexy cowgirls and a six foot five mexican!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Agent
    Nice pics... kron, you look so... wholesome and friendly!
    Thanks a lot, Evil Agent Hmm, "wholesome" is an interesting word since I've been looking for this state of mind for years.

Or maybe that's because I had a good job back then. You must see me now with my new much better one

By the way, Evil Agent, I've always admired people who have the courage to have tatoos. Aren't you afraid you'll get bored of them? My fear is that in a moment of blindness I'll put something ugly on me and be sory ever after. Yours are very nice, though.

Juzzza, I wish I were you in that place and time! Nah, I love my girlfriend!

LOL, nice pic Juzz...was this at some kind of costume party or do you and your friends normally dress like that?

Looks like you were having fun anyway!

Hey guys, sorry to sound like a dunce, but why can't I see the pictures, theres nothing in the FAQs.I also want to see kron

Quote Originally Posted by Miriamele
    LOL, nice pic Juzz...was this at some kind of costume party or do you and your friends normally dress like that?

Looks like you were having fun anyway!
    Yea, it was a supplier's annual awards ceremony in Coventry... there were about three hundred people ALL in costume... there were cowboys, indians, mexicans, can-can girls, whores (I think that is the look they were going for!) and even a few horses! It felt like I was on the set of Deadwood or Firefly!

I'd like to say I woke up with a few of those cowgirls in my hotel room, alas I woke up with that bandana tied around my head, no pants and the back end of a horse costume...

Don't let Juzzza fool you; this is what he really looks like. In reality he is an Anime character...

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    ROTFLOL! That's really strange, Radthorne, but hilarious.
    kron: Thanks a lot, Evil Agent Hmm, "wholesome" is an interesting word since I've been looking for this state of mind for years
    You definitely look like a nice, trustworthy guy kron. Someone you could hire as a babysitter, or ask to watch your valuables while you used a washroom. But I'm just judging the book by it's cover, you could be an evil, evil man.
    By the way, Evil Agent, I've always admired people who have the courage to have tatoos. Aren't you afraid you'll get bored of them? My fear is that in a moment of blindness I'll put something ugly on me and be sory ever after. Yours are very nice, though.
    Thanks. No, I don't think I'll ever get bored of mine, or regret it. It's on my calf, so I don't really see it, and others only see it in the summertime. Plus I really, really like the design. However, tattoos are definitely something that require much thought, and I don't think anyone under 20 should ever consider getting one. You could definitely end up regretting it.

Jeez, Kevin... you can churn those out so fast!

Unless of course you just happened to have a picture of a cowgirl in black and white cowhide chaps!

I wish I were an anime character! I seem slimmer!