Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Agent
    I think people may be slightly reluctant to post their pictures, because in this day an age, with rampant identity theft, etc., one can never be too careful.

After working for a really sketchy call centre once, that tried its best to get every little bit of personal info it could on its callers, I learned that one needs to protect one's privacy, and personal information. Not that posting your face on this website seems like a dangerous thing to do, by any means... but once you've posted your face on the internet, you have to realize that pretty much any one on earth can see it, and its "out there".

I don't have a hosting site set up, so I can't put my mugshot up right now... I might do it in the near future... But for now, you'll just have to take my word for it that I'm a sexy 27 yr old greek-canadian god!
    Hey cool, I'm 27 too!

I see what you're saying about identity theft...however I don't see much danger when nobody is sharing any real information (real name etc) save for an image of themself. (wait a minute, is "themself" a real word?)

So come on guys, let's see some pics! I went first, now it's your turn.

This is really the only pic of myself I have hanging around the PC. It's a few years old now:

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/240...dphoto17ug.png

My hair has been short for a long time now

Thats me. its rather old but oh well. i have short hair now. If you look back through about 3 pages of chattery on a thread called "who do you think looks like maerad" in the alison croggon section theres pictures of me looking happier.

Posted Pictures

With millions of dollars scammed each year in the age of identity theft, I recommend against any post that can be turned into a picture ID card.

If the picture ID doesn't match the person fraudently using it, how does this work?

Identity Fraud

Heck if I know. I'm passing on some advice I got from a friend when a magazine asked for my picture. On the other hand, I've seldom had a clerk do more than glance at my face, it that, after handing her/him my ID.

I'll play, it's been a while since I posted a recent pic (it's been a while since I posted!)

This was taken about a month ago by Sammie in the Scilly Isles, the scar on my lip where a red hot knife bounced up and hit me had pretty much healed but you can still see it if you know where to look...

I stole the hat from a fellow instructor at a Martial Arts seminar about a month before, I think it suits me a lot more than him

J

Would you sell alcohol to this guy?

Just kidding.

Robert Eggleton

Quote Originally Posted by roberteggleton
    Just kidding.

Robert Eggleton
    Honestly, Bob, I hope you never stop signing your posts. Otherwise, how would we know it's you?

Well, for those of you who might go looking for me where SFFWorld fans are wont to congregate (I'm thinking here especially of WorldCon), you can find me by looking for these easily identifiable markings (no ID picture risk here! )

LOL! I love them, Archren, you're the first person I've ever seen with tattoos that include BOOKS in the picture! **claps at Archren's coolness**

black iron prison dweller Phantos's Avatar

You look familiar.

No, sorry, it's her.

black iron prison dweller Phantos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roberteggleton
    No, sorry, it's her.
    is this directed at me?
    I am a touring musiciian, she is a model.
    so either of us might look familiar...

Cool -- what kind of music?

I once owned a recording studio that unintentionally turned into a teen hotspot; and my partner and I put together an intentionally teen concert in the heart of West Virginia that drew a couple thousand, or more because we didn't have proper staffing to regulate. But, we had lots of portie-potties.

"Rarity from the Hollow"