Robert Jordan... Book Nine?

I was wondering... is there a definative answer? When is book nine coming out in the wheel of time saga?

Book Nine - Winters Heart - is being released the first week of November in the United States. I think it is on November 7th, but I am ashamed to say that the actual date has left me for the moment. Maybe it's all the melon balls I drank at the party last night. :-)

I know that it is November 7th because that also happens to be my birthday, and a nice birthday present that will make.

And one week before that on Halloween, GRR Martin's new book in A Song of Ice and Fire comes out--A Storm of Swords.

Two much anticipated books in two weeks.

Its November 7th in the US, and November 16th in the UK, which I am not pleased about.

Damn... which probably makes it another 2-3 weeks after November 17th before it hits Down Under... bastards.

IMHO... ^_^

Yeah but overseas you guys got the Robin Hobb books and George R.R. Martins A Song Fo Fire and Ice books before us Yanks.

I can't find Steven Erikson (Gardens of the Moon) or James Barclay (author of Dawnthief and Moonshade) here in the States yet. SFSite.com gave both of these authors the highest praise. ;(

Hmm, didn't know we got Hobbs and Martin before the US did. Aren't they American authors? I was just about to start on either one of their series, Hobb's 'Assassin's Apprectice' or Martin's 'A Song of Fire and Ice'. Any recommendations or comments as to which one is a better read? Thanks!

IMHO... ^_^

Personnally, I liked Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice" better, but one thing to consider is that Hobb's "Assassin" series is finished, so you won't be waiting on any books with it. Both are good series, so you can't go wrong with either one.

Yes Lady Fox, I was considering 'Assassin's', since I'm already waiting for Jordan's 'Winter's Heart' and Brook's 'Ilse Witch'. A guy can only have so much patience... ^_^
    Besides, the 'Assassin's' books sure look pretty all lined up in a row on a bookshelf, hehe.

IMHO... ^_^

November 7th I'll tell you what I'm NOT going to be doing. Buying that book. Lord knows I want to . . . but let's see how Robert Jordan likes it when he doesn't get my money . . . instantly.