SPOILERS Winter's Heart.

That's something... I'd say that must mean he's about half way through the series?

Must have happened in winter's night, huh. Well, mind telling me how it happened? I don't mind spoilers.

In the topic title, please put SPOILERS so that nobody reads something they don't want to and start a different topic when discussing newly released books.

Thanks a lot Stoneburner. Not only did you post a major spoiler without giving warning, you actually put it in the topic. Some of us have not finished Winter's Heart and would like the priviledge of enjoying it without knowing what is going to happen. In the future, please refrain from posting spoilers in the topic section of this board. A little consideration would be appreciated!!

People, come on. More than half the fun will be finding out how it was cleansed.

Yes, that is until some other inconsiderate StoneBurner-wannabe decides to post a detailed description of that process... or, heavens, a TOPIC about it??

Not impressed.

IMHO... ^_^

Wouldn't a detailed description of such a process be too long for the subject heading. IMHO, if the first two words are threatning than either don't read or close your eyes and try to see if you can reach the "x" on the browser window with your mouse. :-)

Macros, I'd suggest just reading the last 100 pages of the book, the rest is almost pure garbage. A few other interesting things happen though, so maybe that's not such a great idea.

I can't decide if the ending was good or average or stellar yet... There is somethign wrong with this book, beyond the problems of his last 3. His style of writing is almost forced.

But I don't have the book and neither do I feel that compelled to read it. Just tell me how it was cleansed and we can all go on our way. I haven't even read Path of Daggers yet.

A servant of Lord Arioch FitzChivalry's Avatar
    Or an even better idea, don't tell him.
    Or do it over email.

Alright. Rand retrieves the two ter'angreal which link to the giant sa'angreal, gives Nynaeve the female part. They travel to shadar Logoth along with a few aes sedai and asha'man, one of whom has callandor. Nynaeve and rand link up and draw on an incredible amount of power, and Rand starts doing "something". THe other aes sedai and ashaman form circiles also because most of the Forsaken make an attack. Eventually its done, and Saidin's cleansed.

What i think happened was Rand used Shadar Logoth to balance or nullify the taint, similar to his wound. I read it sort of fast so im not sure.

zedd
    Wow, I think I finally found a way to edit the topic title (in the database that runs the forum).

...and StoneBurner, if you could put SPOILERS in the topic title the next time it would be very appreciated.

Dag

Thanks StoneBurner. :-)