Martin the New King- Storm of Swords

Seeing as I have not visited here lately I was wondering people's opinion on the third book in Martin's Song of Ice and Fire entitled "Storm of Swords". Seeing as I could not wait for the US release I payed $40 for the UK edition a few months back and read the book in about 3 days. I believe that this is the best current fantasy work out right now. As most people have now had time to purchase and read it I was wondering what people thought of it.

It only has been out in the U.S. for about two weeks. If you (in the general sense) are going to post spoilers, please indicate that in the Topic line.

I had no intentions of Spoilers at this point as i gave none. I was just asking for people's opinion on the book. The actual discussing of events will have a "spoiler" in the text. Thank you for for helping me figure out this crucail key to posting....
    So anyone have an opinion?

I thought SOS was a fantastic book. A lot of mysteries solved, and a few more added for good measure - brilliant, believable characters excellently written. Can't wait for the next one!

ethanx--Glad I could educate you (hmmm...sarcasm?)

Other members of this BB have posted spoiler information without a spoiler tag (Winter's Heart post.) and were flamed by other members of the board.

Nonethelss the series is amazing, SOS is the next on the TO READ pile.