Well of Darkness

Has anyone read Well of Darkness by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman? If so, how did you like it? I have it along with about ten other books I borrowed from my brother. I tend to start multiple books at the same time. Right now I am reading that book and Belgariad. Should I quit reading one of them and if so, which one should I wait until later to finish?

I haven't read it. What? I'm getting my posts up. I don't want to be a junior!

You gain member status at 30 posts I believe.

I've got the book sitting on my 'to read' shelf. I probably won't get to for a few more weeks; but I'm definately looking forward to it.

It is an great book. I have been bogged down with school work right now, but I am nearly finished with it, and cannot wait for the others to be released. I do have other books to read though, so I will not be worried about it if they do not come as quickly as I would like.

Cool, I may have to bump it 'up' on my list. Usually I time things just right so when a new Weis/Hickman novel comes out I can jump right on it.

Its kind of interesting that they are working on that one and the new Dragonlance series at the same time.

What Dragonlance series are they coming out with?

The new dragonlance series they are writing is called The War of Souls.

The first volume is called Dragons of a Fallen Sun, and it came out in March. I thought the book was great--very nice to see Margaret and Tracy return to writing in Dragonlance.

The next volume is called Dragons of a Lost Star is due out in April 2001.

Sorry about my absence, but I have had many papers to do and no time to do them. But anyway, Oh, I have already heard of the series, my brother has the first book already...