Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "La tua cantante..." --EC ~Mairead~'s Avatar
    No, I don't think they should look exactly like other bards, more graceful definitely, and I know what you mean by them not being so solid. Like, they shouldn't be stocky or short or anything, like normal people can be.

May the Force be with you Rheingold's Avatar
    Retroactively; A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    Willowy. (Random extra characters )

Ardina has silver hair and Arkan has black (don't ask about Nyanar...I would have no idea )

i would say nyanar had either brown (like bark) or green (like leaves). this is quite interesting, i like hearing how people see the characters.

Dernhil, anyone? Oddly, he's the only character I can't picture perfectly!!!

Hmm....I really like the most recent pic from Cadvan's thread for Dernhil....

Spoiler:
    awww dang i cant remeber his name but i feel the coffee seller who dies in Turbansk should be given sum credit

MOD NOTE: Always use spoiler tags for anything from Crow or Riddle, if you aren't sure, cover it up, if you don't know how, don't post it.
    Last edited by Gemini; September 16th, 2006 at 11:32 PM.

Off topic, but could you please use spoilers if you talk about the Crow? It's still not out in the US, and won't be for over a year. Most of us have ordered it from somewhere else, but not all of us (I've gotten it, but I still haven't finished it--too much homework )....Thanks!

ouch sorry about that i hav no idea when the crow was released i jus saw it an picked it up :S plus lol i dont know how to make spoilers so yeah oops ill watch my tounge

There's a thread called How To Make A Spoiler if you scroll down a bit on the first page.

[Spoiler ]text [/spoiler]

only without the space in between the r and the ]

yup im with u thx

I think that thread should be posted on regularly or stickied 'cause people keep on asking that.

It's weird but my images of the characters change as I read the books, I don't really have fixed images. I don't really visualise the characters whilst I'm reading, only the locations, is that weird?
    I thought that dude on Cadvan's thread but with different eyes, looks quite like my image of Dernhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cait
    i think they should be very graceful, fluid, all of those words. also pale, especially ardina. kinda tall, plae, blondie and able to glide along the floor. tall so they can look down on everyone else. i am really just describing galadriel and the elves from LoTR arent i? oh well thats how i see them.
    Same here, but not blonde. Almost white skin which seems to glow. <--- That's how I see them.

no tis not weird either i dont c the character at all an they r jus an entity made upof the things connected to them, with a rough outline (this is where the are quite a few characters, my male brain cant cope with sooo much info ) or if it sticks with the same character throughout a series say, by theend of it i should hav a pretty good idea on what they look like...shame i cant quote lol :P....nope i cant quote...basically its in relation to what Becks sed above, do you hav todo it before you write your message? dang lol
    Last edited by Ollie; September 17th, 2006 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie
    nope i cant quote...basically its in relation to what Becks sed above, do you hav todo it before you write your message? dang lol
    Quote tags are [*QUOTE] What they typed [/*QUOTE] Again, just remove the *'s. Tags to have the "Originally posted by..." lead in [*QUOTE=screen name of who posted it] What they said [*/QUOTE] Once again, remove the *'s.

yeah, becks, they should have like glowing almost translucent skin. Hey, can we get off the topic of the elidhu? I think we all have a pretty much common idea as to what they look like.... just my opinion, sorry.