Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downton Abbey - love it. Will check out Boardwalk Empire.

Science-Fantasy Zealot symbolhunter's Avatar
    I've seen all of the NuWho series up to Season 6. I'll be watching the beginning of Season 7 this weekend. In the meantime I'm exploring the Classic series--especially the third doctor--specifically The Demons from the Third season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symbolhunter View Post
    I've seen all of the NuWho series up to Season 6. I'll be watching the beginning of Season 7 this weekend. In the meantime I'm exploring the Classic series--especially the third doctor--specifically The Demons from the Third season.
    The Daemons. One of my favourite stories,Symbol hunter. Hope you enjoy it. The Brig has one of the most classic lines ever in Who.

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oooh, agreed: bought this a couple of months ago myself. Really enjoyed it: confirms that Roger Delgado is a brilliant (and much missed) Master.

Mark
    Mark

Reader-Writer-Podcaster
    I've finally started watching 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' - just ten years later than the rest of the planet! I'm only two episodes in, but I'm already hooked. My wife got the first two seasons on DVD for her birthday, so we've got plenty more to get through. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    I started watching Breaking Bad this summer. AMC was re-running the show in its entirety with three episodes in overnights leading up to the premier of Season 5A in July.

HOLY. CRAP.

This is probably the best TV show I've ever watched. Everything is calculated, every detail important; the writing and acting is brilliant.
    I did the same thing- and now I'm waiting every week, with bated breath, for each episode leading to the finale. This is like the longest, greatest, movie ever. I've never been so fascinated and so repelled by a character and a story.

I watch this shows daily

Lost
    Revenge
    Gossip Girl

Hello guy's,
    Whenever I get free. I watch some TV shows and Movies. Mostly i watch Kyle XY TV shows. This TV show are full of fun and entertainments. Some other TV shows are:-

Glee
    The Real housewives of New Jersey
    Sailor Moon
    A Haunting
    American Horror Story
    Angel
    The Vampire Diaries
    The Real L Word
    Last edited by PeterWilliam; September 10th, 2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: external link

I don't watch much tv anymore, but got sucked into Hell on Wheels. Love the music they incorporate into each episode. I'm currently in love with the Duhks' song, Annabel, which was featured on last night's episode.

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    Season premiere of Dexter was great. Thought they were going to cheap out by
    Spoiler:
    having Dexter successfully lie to Deb, but no, they brought the full weight of the matter home.

Artist, Cartoonist & Dude Action Avenue's Avatar
    My shows, in no particular order:
    The Walking Dead
    Sons of Anarchy
    Face Off
    Big Bang Theory
    The Office
    and finally, old reruns of Wings (It's a sitcom from the 90s; it was kind of a spin off of Cheers. Wings happens to be my favorite sitcom of all time and will always be in my viewing rotation.)

Don't really watch TV, except for football (soccer). I mostly just watch DVDs of shows that interest me like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, and Red Dwarf. Currently watching X-Files (which, while interesting, I find is not even close to worthy of the high score it has on IMDB) The only show I watch as soon as a new episode comes out is South Park.

The first two episodes of Fringe of the final season has got me hooked. I can't wait to see how they end everything. To me, Walter is one of the best characters ever in television.

Also started watching Revolution which is pretty interesting.

Patiently waiting for Walking Dead and American Horror Story:Asylum!

Fringe, Person of Interest and Boardwalk Empire are all pretty strong so far this season.

Recently watched first episode of Season Three of The Walking Dead and to me, this is the best series on television right now. About much more than just zombie killing (although there was plenty of that in this episode). More about how the characters interact with each other and their nightmarish world. Sometimes the "alive" humans are the bigger monsters than the zombies. Can't wait to see how the rest of the series unfolds. Carl is one bad-ass kid.