Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    I'm making my way through Star Trek: TNG and Star Trek: TOS right now. I also just watched the first season of Sherlock with my girlfriend. It was great.

Man in the High Castle Awesomov's Avatar
    I don't even watch much television any more. Weaned myself off it for the most part. Last show I found interesting was The X-Files. Only thing I still might pop onto the screen is wrestling, but that's only because it can enjoyable if not taken too seriously (but even now it's still terrible).

My tv show are:
    Alias
    ultimate fight
    prison break
    Some my favorite tv show. Alias is my favorite tv show. it is very good tv show. it is full of action and adventure. friends watch this show online free episodes and share me your experience.

You can Watch Alias Online free episodes without downloading

Blog Entries
    Not shows so much as documentaries and reality shows:

Nat Geo--animals
    Monster Hunters
    UFO files
    Nova
    Pawn Stars
    American Restoration
    Tanked
    Through the Wormhole
    Ghost Hunters

Anything with, robots, dinosaurs and a cryptozoological bent.

chris

I just finished Revenge. It's good. It's not really supernatural or anything, but I enjoyed it. I went into it wanting to see the usual 'rich people with problems' of American drama getting ruined and hurt, but, it has a nice spin on the usual 'rich people with problems' tale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Aware Eagle View Post
    I'm making my way through Star Trek: TNG and Star Trek: TOS right now. I also just watched the first season of Sherlock with my girlfriend. It was great.
    I'm hoping to start Star Trek: TNG season 1 dvd boxset this weekend. Looking forward to it as I remember really enjoying the series when I first watched it on TV.

Last summer I watched all Star Trek: TOS on dvd. Absolute classic with stories that stand the test of time.

[ Though I try not to be too distracted by the strange way Shatner's arms move when he is standing still. They sort of ' remain active' from the elbow down. I just find this quite funny.]

I was just wondering after watching Up All Night what would be the favorite tv show of the people of sffworld

My favorite tv show is Up All Night .

Finished off season 5 of The Wire - have been processing it for a while as I am sad to be finished and it was kind of gut wrenching. I can't believe Omar's fate, but was so happy for Bubbles! The ending montage was great and the obvious implication that it all keeps just going on. Wow. One of the best series I have ever watched - ever.

I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but my new favorite show is Workaholics.

It's a group of friends/stoners who are completely ridiculous and I love it.

My favorite TV shows are given below:-

Dexter
    House
    Chuck
    Family Guy
    Friends

From all these i like Chuck TV show.

This is a comedy TV show.

And i like to watch comedy TV show.

Smile TV Shows

NCIS
    NCIS: LA
    Warehouse 13
    Eureka
    The Lying Game
    Pretty Little Liers
    The Client List
    Army Wives
    Hawaii five-o
    Scandal
    Ghost Hunters
    Dallas Swat
    Destination Truth
    Castle
    Southland
    The Closer
    Burn Notice
    Common Law
    Covert Affairs
    Necessary Roughness
    Royal Pains
    Leverage
    Rizzoli and Isles

I started watching Breaking Bad this summer. AMC was re-running the show in its entirety with three episodes in overnights leading up to the premier of Season 5A in July.

HOLY. CRAP.

This is probably the best TV show I've ever watched. Everything is calculated, every detail important; the writing and acting is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    I started watching Breaking Bad this summer. AMC was re-running the show in its entirety with three episodes in overnights leading up to the premier of Season 5A in July.

HOLY. CRAP.

This is probably the best TV show I've ever watched. Everything is calculated, every detail important; the writing and acting is brilliant.
    Agreed!

I'll miss it after season 5 ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Seak View Post
    I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but my new favorite show is Workaholics.

It's a group of friends/stoners who are completely ridiculous and I love it.
    Nothing to be ashamed about, I love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post

HOLY. CRAP.

I watched the first four or five episodes. I thought it was alright, but I never got gripped by it and didn't go back to it for whatever reason. Did you also find the first several episodes to be the same, and then the series exploded for you? Or is it that this show just isn't for me since I didn't love it by then?

Finished watching Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire - great show - awesome ending episode with a finish I did not see coming at all.