Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Asher- View Post
    Neon Knight - Man vs Wild is a rip-off of the much better (though there are only a few episodes) of Survivor man.
    And Bear (Wolf?) uses a crew ,it is Les of Survivor man who films his own stuff.
    My bad, I confused the two shows. It is much more impressive to film your own stuff. But I still like both shows.

L O S T continues to amaze, I'm glad you've caught the bug EvilAgent! Watching on DVD, or DVR rules, the commercials suck. Of course, the producers have learned from the mistakes of season 2, it is much better to keep going with new episodes, then try to reshow the same episodes, in a effort to let American Idol fans catch up. I hate AI, and I was ticked off that they moved L O S T to 10PM to accomadate AI. Screw that show.

Blog Entries
    Uum. I don't watch TV.

I think the only show I'd watch is friends. And thats on the season DVDs...

Re Dr Who

Watched Doctor Who - a new one today. Very good I thought with many classic SF elements:- time travel, body posssession by aliens, molecular destructing death guns that gave it for me surprising entertainment value. Good acting contributed and production values continue to please in the new era for the present timelord. I could not find a current thread on Dr Who.
    Last edited by CVLewis; July 1st, 2007 at 10:50 AM.

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I could not find a current thread on Dr Who.
    Presumably you mean the new incantation of the Doctor, CV.

Try:

Dr. Who: The Empty Child

New Doctor Who Series:What Happened?

New new Doctor: Season 2

New new assistant: Season 3

Hobbit
    Mark

Tanks For The Memories... Wolf_'s Avatar
    I dont watch that much TV these days, and most of what i do watch comes from either youtube or the many assorted DVD's dad and i have, but i am watching Supernatural and Doctor Who on TV at the minuite, and DVD wise, it is Buffy.

One of the shows I was watching Blood Ties on Lifetime has 'ended for the season'. Bummer and totally fake.

They filmed 22 episodes, and Lifetime bought 13 episodes. The show runs Sunday nights at 10:00 pm. In the middle of the season they bought the final 9 episodes, but had already scheduled another series to start in June in the same time slot.

So they ended season one last week with 12 episodes and they are starting up again in October with the final 10. They are calling it season 2. They will rerun the previous episodes starting in September.

Of course at the same time and day, it will conflict with Sunday Night Football in the Fall.

I looooove the new Doctor Who. David Tennant is awesome.

I watch a lot of stuff on the Scifi Channel, actually. BSG was my first love. Right now I think I'm most exciting that Eureka is back on July 10th. I LOVE that show, so I'm really pleased it's getting another season. I thought it was so original.

Tanks For The Memories... Wolf_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwizard View Post
    I looooove the new Doctor Who. David Tennant is awesome.
    LOL!

Should be a good one this week!

Just had to post some comments about the latest cliffhanger....watch out for spoilers those who have not seen it yet....

Spoiler:

Once again L O S T proves that its the best show on TV bar none.

Could the "major shift" the producers have talked about be the end of flashbacks replaced by "Flashforwards"?

So many great scenes! How about the Alex/Danielle reunion? Introduced to her Mom by the once again captured and beaten Ben!

Walts back! (or is it SmokeyJacob?) Bernard lives! Charlie dosen't! (and I was a non-Charlie fan, rooting for him) Hurley saves the day! Sawyer kills Mr. Friendly for taking Walt! Patchy reveals his good side!(handsome ain't he?) HOFFS/DRAWLAR.(Funeral Home) This is an anagram for "Flash Forward".

My guess its either Locke or Ben in the casket, probably Ben. Looks like Penny is still coming, but Naomi must be working for Dharma/Mittelos, and they are the bad guys.(Does this mean we can believe Ben about the others being "the good guys"?) Damm, I thought we only had to wait to October, which would be bad enough, but we actually have to wait to February! Well, plenty of time to review all my DVR recordings and dream up new crazy theories only to be dashed by these incredible writers. Bravo L O S T !
    Last edited by KatG; July 6th, 2007 at 07:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Hobbit;391924]Presumably you mean the new incantation of the Doctor, CV.

CERTAINLY HOBBIT and thanks for the links belatedly, sorry I didn't see this sooner cheers CV (well Frank actually)

My husband has gotten me hooked on Traveler, a summer replacement show in the U.S. Two young men, both with fathers who had scandalous pasts, play what they think is a prank in an art museum with their grad school roomate, Will Traveler, but then Will calls them to see if they are out of the museum building and the museum blows up. So the two find themselves wanted for terrorism, on the run, trying to figure out who Will Traveler really was, and of course there's this big spy conspiracy around why the museum blew up and Will, and the FBI searching for them.

A lot of the plot is obviously ridiculous in terms of believability, but they do keep it moving, the actors are good, there are mystery questions to keep you guessing, and the show's a lot of fun. It's The Fugitive mixed with just about any spy movie you can think of. Like a lot of these shows in the past years -- Lost, Prison Break -- I don't get how they plan to try and extend what is essentially a film premise, but for now we're enjoying it.

Prefers to be anomalous intensityxx's Avatar
    I like Traveler too, but they showed a repeat this week. (only a few shows into the season?!)

HOUSE.

As far as I'm concerned there are no other TV shows since the X-files are gone.

Prison Break; House, M.D.; CSI; The Simpsons; Family Guy.

I've just recently started watching TV shows on a regular basis (about two years ago), don't really have any reason...it just sort of became natural to watch an episode of something during lunch/dinner.

Currently Watching:

Stargate SG-1: Up to season 8
    Battlestar Galactica, the new one: EAGERLY awaiting season 4
    X-Files: ya ya i know i should have already seen these, but I'm only on season 3.
    Scrubs: ehh, i think i'm done with this but i did watch till about the middle of season 5.
    The Dresden Files: the first season was alright toward the end, i think its not going to get picked back up though.

Finished:

The A-Team
    MacGyver
    Futurama
    FireFly, i hate you fox.

ya i own every season of the A-Team/MacGyver, and i'm damn proud of it