View Poll Results: Who do you think would be a better teacher?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cadvan

74 72.55%
  • Saliman

24 23.53%
  • or neither of them!

4 3.92%
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar

Cadvan or Saliman?

ok so i've had this question swirling round my head for a while - who would you prefer to have as a teacher? cadvan or saliman? im expecting a lot of cadvans but personally id prefer saliman im not really sure why but saliman is just deadly so what does everyone else think?

where beautiful butterflies glimmer in blue sky, where water shines like a diamond!
    I think Cadvan is a good teacher.

"La tua cantante..." --EC ~Mairead~'s Avatar
    Cadvan's an awesome teacher!! (maybe I just have a thing for him, but I still think so).

May the Force be with you Rheingold's Avatar
    Retroactively; A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    Cadvan!!

I'm not sure why....I think I'd be able to trust him with my secrets more, because he never tells anyone anything that's supposed to be a secret. But I'd like to have either one as my teacher.

id like cadvan as a teacher teres alot more drama and stuff going on

yea i think cadvan would be a good teacher, cetainly more fun i think.
    The fact that he is hot has nothing to do with it!

Definitely Saliman, he is calmer and has more patience and understanding, if his taking on of Hem. I would want him to be my teacher. Cadvan is too focussed on what he is doing and doesn't have the time it would take a dunce like me.

Saliman. Sure cadvans sexy but i get jealous easily so its easier for me if the guy is kinda unliked. Plus, saliman is teh sexors clearly, i mean, he goes about right under the noses of the enemy spying and stuff. Brains over brawn! of course Dernhil Is better than both BUT hes dead!

I've gone for neither. Dernhil would be a much better teacher. There's just that pesky beyond-the-grave issue to get past

Cadvan hasn't been much of a teacher to Maerad
    Spoiler:
    (or the Bard-killing episode wouldn't have happened)
    and I don't think we've actually seen what Saliman is like as a teacher, so it's difficult to say.
    Last edited by Gemini; October 4th, 2006 at 09:00 AM.

saliman's waaaaay better although to some of your minds cadvan is hotter and has a sense of adventure that saliman doesn't. and there's always the rugged good looks and he is kinda the love interest.. or that may be just for the floating head army of M+C shippers. theres always activity around him, always something going on that is exciting about him.
    saliman is more stable than cadvan.. this may be because he doesn't move around all the time and he appears to be very gentle and calm, which is better than cadvan. but then, we haven't really seen cadvan in a 'settled' life as such. its really hard to say why i like saliman better because we see the characters in two very different situations. this might all change after the crow of course!!
    anyway, saliman is better because... he is better! its just a kind of feeling. thingy. aawww but i do love cadvan!!! argh this is hard. ok neither of them. or both of them. yes, thats it both of them.

woops i kinda took this in the wrong way, didn't i? i think they would both be good teachers, saliman because he is kind, understanding and gentle. i think he'd be really patient with anyone. and cadvan because he's done lots of cool stuff and would be really good at the practical side of things. if cadvan was your teacher, you'd also get to see really cool places because he travels all the time!! but this is the same argument from before: ok neither of them. or both of them. yes, thats it both of them. im kinda leaning towrads cadvan on this one, though but im going neither/both.
    Last edited by Cait; October 6th, 2006 at 08:10 AM.

Not sure why but I'm prefering Saliman. Cadvan doesn't seem to be a teacher-ish type, well, I don't think Saliman does but more than Cadvan. And, as previous posts have stated, I think Dernhil would have been far better than the two of them, put together.

May the Force be with you Rheingold's Avatar
    Retroactively; A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    What about Silvia? I'd kinda like to have her as my teacher....

Or malgorn... Or nerilli.

hey, what about dernhil??

"La tua cantante..." --EC ~Mairead~'s Avatar
    yeah, I'd like to have dernhil for a teacher, but I'm still going with Cadvan