Hybrid View

The Starthorn Tree Movie?

Okay, I hope I didn't get everybody excited and make you think there was a movie (I have no idea if there is going to be one but that doesn't matter, moving on). I've visited a few discussion forums and they'd love to see a movie made from Kate's 'The Starthorn Tree' but would be worried about what would be cut out (take a look at HP).

So, I (oddly) like to write in my spare time and that actually already includes movie scripts that I've started getting together (I've written what I'd like to see in HP + OofP as well as extra episodes for TV shows I like) and was wondering:

If there was to be a movie script of 'The Starthorn Tree' what would you HAVE to have in there and what wouldn't matter that it was cut out?

And if you're all lucky, I'll let you look at it.

PS. Kate, your input would be AMAZING!

good

i behind you 100%

i couldn't say it better myself. i hope there will be a movie and that NOTHING be cut out just for ratings

I can't wait more now.. this movie will be amazing... I think that this is the best to Watch this movie in the weekend.. I will surely watch this... Many thanks for sharing this here....
    Last edited by Rob B; February 3rd, 2011 at 01:35 PM.