Blog Entries

Talking The Art of Magic

Hello there, I am new to the site, I would like to tell you about the release of my fantasy Novel; The Art of Magic Realm of the Casles. It is the first of a trilogy, the second I am still writing...and its very hard going.
    Realm of the Castles is unlike other fantasy stories, here is a quick snippet;

Darkness dominates my life right now. Itís cold and damp. My nightmares, of torture, add to my fear and pain that we are subjected to in here. Maybe I am here as a punishment, but for what?

Serenity Bannerman was kidnapped and taken to a set of Caves deep in the rocks of a beach on the boarder of the Southern and Northern Hemisphere. Sabien Campbell, the head of the Elite Guard, had spent years trying to locate and rescue Serenity. Her life is about to turn upside down, nothing will ever be the same again.

The story is full of magic, comedy, romance, battles, twists and will keep you absolutely hooked.

I am so excited about the release of the book which should be the end of April to begining of May 2010 but date yet to be confirmed.

Thanks

Sharon Lynch.

Blog Entries
    I think I put this in the wrong place...sorry!!! oops.