Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 576
  1. #76

    fantasy cartoon

    all I remember of it is that there was this gold magical shield, and a magical sword, kind of like a lightsaber... there were more artefacts to, each carried by a hero/heroine, each giving special powers or somesuch
    Last edited by gremlin; October 29th, 2007 at 07:09 AM. Reason: confused

  2. #77

    90's British Movie

    Hi,
    Last summer I watched this movie, right? And I loved it! But I just can't seem to remember the name to save my life. lol I'm dying to watch it again, this movie is AWESOME. Can you guys PLEASE HELP ME!!?!!?

    The movie was a bout a group of kids living in London, the movie was about how they partied and went to clubs and did "e"

    There were like 5 or six in the group of friends, there were there were like 2 white kids and one of them had an old crappy car and worked at a sports-store, one black kid who worked at a record-store and ppl came to him to buy the latest rap tracks and stuff. And there were like 3 white girls.

    At the end one of them(the kid with the old car) tells the rest of the group that his done drinking and doing drugs. and they all go, "sure..." and that more or less how the movie ends.

    Thanks

  3. #78

    Old British Tv Show

    I don't know if it's british, but I remember it as such. It was about a man who was a policeman or a detective, that solved crimes. He has a daughter. At night he would put on a mask and ride his horse and solve crimes that way. I remember that the intro song was really good and I have a picture in my mind with him on his horse on this hillside in the moonlight. Does anyone remember this? It must have been from the 80s.

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    all I remember of it is that there was this gold magical shield, and a magical sword, kind of like a lightsaber... there were more artefacts to, each carried by a hero/heroine, each giving special powers or somesuch
    I think its Dungeons and Dragons. One of my favorites as a kid.

  5. #80

    Low-budget SF film from a couple of years ago

    I only saw a review of this film, but I gather that it was a US production, low budget, and revolved around three guys who had invented some amazing device, and their disagreements and conflicts when it came to making use of the thing, or possibly selling it.

    I got the impression that the thing they had built was table-top sized, but can't remember what it was supposed to do. (Maybe a time machine??)

    Anybody got a clue what it was called or who was in it?


    Regards, Non.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nontagonist View Post
    I only saw a review of this film, but I gather that it was a US production, low budget, and revolved around three guys who had invented some amazing device, and their disagreements and conflicts when it came to making use of the thing, or possibly selling it.

    I got the impression that the thing they had built was table-top sized, but can't remember what it was supposed to do. (Maybe a time machine??)

    Anybody got a clue what it was called or who was in it?


    Regards, Non.
    I think the movie is called Primer. I have heard good things about it and looking forward to seeing it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_(film)

  7. #82

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I think the movie is called Primer. I have heard good things about it and looking forward to seeing it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_(film)
    Yeah, that sounds like it. There were actually 4 guys, and they had a falling-out.

    BTW, the URL you posted is missing a closing parenthesis. I think it should be:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_(film)


    Regards, Non.

  8. #83
    BLOOD FREASH TASTY BLOOD gollumbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The sea, looking for food constantly.
    Posts
    346
    This has been bugging me for a while.
    Its this old cartoon where thery have rings and when they all use them together something good happens.cant remember much else. anyone kniow this?

  9. #84

  10. #85
    Registered User Zsinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mattoon, Illinois
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyt1800 View Post
    Or as I like to call it, Green Mullet Man and the Eco-Activists!

  11. #86
    BLOOD FREASH TASTY BLOOD gollumbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The sea, looking for food constantly.
    Posts
    346
    Wow. I never thought anyone would know that. had a look on youtube and it is just how i remember. thanks alot.

    Also remember playing the game on the amega

  12. #87
    Registered User tracyt1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by gollumbells View Post
    Wow. I never thought anyone would know that. had a look on youtube and it is just how i remember. thanks alot.

    Also remember playing the game on the amega
    I have to give credit to the guy sitting next to me at work. He seems to know more about cartoons, anime & video games than anyone I know.

  13. #88

    90s movie??

    There was a movie that I watched around 98 or 99. It was set in somewhat medieval times and had two main characters that robbed coaches in england I believe. They went to extravagant parties and that is about as much as I can remember about it. Oh and one of them got some sort of STD and had to use kerosene to cure it. An odd thing to remember but that might help someone figure it out.

    Thanks

  14. #89
    the puppet master ArthurFrayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Floating about
    Posts
    1,692
    Sounds like it could be Plunkett & Macleane with Robert Carlyle.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134033/

  15. #90
    Wordsmith Rohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    56
    This is really vague, so I apologise in advance, but it's been bugging me for a while!

    There was a cartoon, I think in the mid 90s (I think), and there was a wizard, and I think two main protagonists - a male and a female. These two were, I think, bears or some other little cutesy things, while the wizard was a human.

    I remember there was a white tower room with, I think, a crystal or a pool in the centre. This was the base of operations for the wizard (who was good, and sided with the protagonist and his girl).

    The bad guys were, I think, a race of mountain-dwelling things, and were traditionally malevolent and slightly stupid. There may have been some crazy inventor amongst them? I really don't remember what these fellows looked like, but I imagine them something like goblins.

    The two main characters, I want to describe them as green bears, but of course, they are probably nothing of the sort!

    The cartoon was not that great, but I'm bugging out trying to remember this damn thing! Anyone can help me out, I'll be terribly grateful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •