Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

TV show about a Little Asian Girl doing adventure learning?

About 5 years ago there was a show TV show about a Little Asian Girl doing adventure learning? She would go from place to place, swimming with dolphins, going to farm, snow skiing and explain it from her perspective.

Anyone have a clue. It may have been ________'s World

Thanx

What is this move and comic book.

This is driving me nuts that I cant remember, even after googling for an hour.
    I remember a movie and I think it was based on a comic, that had a scientist and his crew that battled these aliens that were undercover on earth. The scientist and his guys were musicians and used being in a band as a cover. In the movie there was a part were the scientist was building an experiment to transport through solid rock. I think the aliens were trying to prevent this from being a success.
    Help!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWaynus View Post
    This is driving me nuts that I cant remember, even after googling for an hour.
    I remember a movie and I think it was based on a comic, that had a scientist and his crew that battled these aliens that were undercover on earth. The scientist and his guys were musicians and used being in a band as a cover. In the movie there was a part were the scientist was building an experiment to transport through solid rock. I think the aliens were trying to prevent this from being a success.
    Help!
    That is The Adventures of Bukaroo Banzai across the 8th Dimesnsion

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086856/
    Last edited by JimF; April 28th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.

Need help remembering movie!

OK, so there was this movie that i saw when i was younger, i believe it was sometime between 1996-2002..... i cant remember the name and i want to watch it now. All can remember from the movie is there was a girl who stabbed a man in a bed repeatedly and ran out of a sliding glass door. Also, there was either the same girl or a different girl, cant remember, who was walking down a staircase and a man stabbed her with some type of needle and she passed out. he then laid her on a couch and when she woke up, she gradually turn into some strange creature...... Please help me lol its been bugging me for weeks. i think it was a made for TV movie if im not mistaken...

Alchemist
    Just wondering if anyone is trying to find mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zsashas View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is trying to find mine lol
    I looked at it, but it didn't ring any bells with me. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsashas View Post
    It took place in a castle I'm pretty sure, there was this glittery darkness that was kind of alive trying to catch everybody, it was coming up from the dungeon/basement/whatever, 2 people managed to escape on a carpet I think. The whole thing was animated, and it was at least 5 years old. Sorry I'm kind of vague lol. I've been trying to find out about this show for years.

Edit: Might have been a movie, but I'm not sure
    Was it Pirates of Dark Water? It's a cartoon from the early 90's I think. I didn't watch it, but remember flipping past. I think they travelled in a flying ship and the Dark Water was something like the Nothingness from The Neverending Story which consumed everything it touched.

Smile Need a little help remembering a movie/tv series

Hi, i remember watching this episode/movie on tv but i only remember slight details...

i think it was about a boy/girl who was on a plain with his/her parents but it crashed in a jungle/forest...
    there was also some weird man that did something to the plushie of the boy/girl which make him/her addicted to it... i think there was more people involved too but i dont remember D:

if anyone knows the name of this movie/tv series plz leave a reply
    Thanks!

Show that involved the fourth dimension.

Maybe it was one NBC or ABC, one of the local networks.

One episode had an abandoned ocean rig, with all the of the workers disappeared. They found a messed up security tape, on it was like a ball of mercury that was constantly changing shapes. The y couldn't figure out what they were looking at and one of the scientist stated it was from the 4th dimension and that was why they couldn't tell the exact shape.

Main actress is super hot.

Hopefully you guys can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Avostear View Post
    Maybe it was one NBC or ABC, one of the local networks.

One episode had an abandoned ocean rig, with all the of the workers disappeared. They found a messed up security tape, on it was like a ball of mercury that was constantly changing shapes. The y couldn't figure out what they were looking at and one of the scientist stated it was from the 4th dimension and that was why they couldn't tell the exact shape.

Main actress is super hot.

Hopefully you guys can help.
    Maybe Threshold, 2004-2005, starring Carla Gugino?

Randy M.

Need Help Remembering Movie Its Was 70s-90s All I Remember is Ending But The Is A man And I Remember Him Talking To a Women Next I Remember He Gets In The Helicopter And Takes Off And City Is Bombed/Nuked Not To Sure Why And I Dont Know If She Got In Heli With Him I cant Remember. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Mr325; July 14th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr325 View Post
    Need Help Remembering Movie Its Was 70s-90s All I Remember is Ending But The Is A man And I Remember Him Talking To a Women Next I Remember He Gets In The Helicopter And Takes Off And City Is Bombed/Nuked Not To Sure If She Got In Heli With Him Why I cant Remember. Good Luck!
    Almost sounds like the first Resident Evil movie.

Nah Thats Not It Thanks For fast Reply..

tv show from 70's or 80's

A line of androids build there own replacement but this time all the data does not get uploaded and the android runs around a campus i think ending up in a library or library of congress where his mind tries to upload everything written in every book at once. movie ends with a human helping it get to a cave were all the other androids from the begining are laying deactivated and the human is told he must help the incompleate android learn emotions as its the androids job to listen in on all the conversations in the worlds governments and make sugestions to help the world survive.
    Is this real or am I nuts???

Quote Originally Posted by tatertatum View Post
    A line of androids build there own replacement but this time all the data does not get uploaded and the android runs around a campus i think ending up in a library or library of congress where his mind tries to upload everything written in every book at once. movie ends with a human helping it get to a cave were all the other androids from the begining are laying deactivated and the human is told he must help the incompleate android learn emotions as its the androids job to listen in on all the conversations in the worlds governments and make sugestions to help the world survive.
    Is this real or am I nuts???
    Could it be the Questor Tapes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Questor_Tapes