Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimF View Post
    Could it be the Questor Tapes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Questor_Tapes
    Yes Dead on thank you so much now if I can find a place online to watch it.

What movie is this?

I wached this movie a long time ago, and I don't remember much of it.
    I remember that the family is forced to go underground to compete in some sort of tv show or something, and if they win they can return to surface..
    I know this isn't much to go on, but i hope someone remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoZG View Post
    I wached this movie a long time ago, and I don't remember much of it.
    I remember that the family is forced to go underground to compete in some sort of tv show or something, and if they win they can return to surface..
    I know this isn't much to go on, but i hope someone remembers it.
    Sounds a little like Blast from the Past. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124298/

No, it's even older.. I think it's made around 80's.. But thanks for trying..

Unhappy Please Help Me Remember

The movie I'm trying to remember was seen in the early-mid 90's. I believe it was a made for tv movie (Lifetime, maybe USA or some other channel). Anyways, the basic plot was:

A family (mother/wife, husband/father, & their young son) either take in or higher this attractive young blonde girl (who I could've sworn was Alicia Silverstone, but I've been through her IMDB & wiki page thoroughly & it's not her) as a sitter and/or care taker for their home. As the movie progresses the wife becomes suspicious of the young girl & her husband developing a relationship, even her son is strangely attached to the young girl & he starts drawing weird pictures depicting demons, saying they're inspired by the young girl. Eventually the wife meets a man who reveals that he is the young girls father & that she is highly disturbed, very bad news, & that her family is in danger. He teams up with the wife in hopes that his daughter will be put away. I believe later in the movie (possibly immediately after the meeting between the young girls father & the wife) the young girl kills her father, or at least tries to, by running him over (I think). Anyways, towards the climax/end of the movie, the husband & son are performing some demonic ritual (possibly involving the murder of the mother/marriage to the young girl). I don't remember exactly what happens after that, but the family snaps out of it (I wanna say they think she died somehow during a mishap at the failed ritual) & things go back to normal, happily ever after, yada-yada-yada. At the very end of the movie, the back view of a young blonde girl is seen holding her thumb out on the side of a road during a dark night. A car holding a family (husband, wife, 2 young kids) stops & picks her up. The movie ends with the girl climbing into the back seat, next to the 2 kids, looking very grateful & happy to have been picked up by the family. BUT WAIT! DUN DUN DUN! It's the evil young girl (only with dorky "innocent" glasses).

There's also this one particular scene that I remember vividly, the wife & husband are being intimate in their bedroom & there is a moment when the wife looks towards a mirror that is in the room. When she does this, instead of seeing her & her husbands reflection in the mirror, she sees her husband & the young girl. I want to say this particular scene is in black & white, and possibly a bad (day?)dream that the wife was having.

If anyone has any information about this movie, please let me know. I only saw this movie on tv once & I loved it. I've never forgotten it & it drives me crazy that I can't remember it's name.
    Last edited by jthm777gir; September 30th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Help!!

One children's movie I just can't remember. It was not animated. I believe the film was produced around 1985-1990s. The characters were actual people in animal costumes (similar to Yo Gabba Gabba). I remember one of the animals was a griaffe (maybe named Lola?) and there also was a rhino, but there were several others that I can not remember. The animals were pretty tall. Also, there was a set and a stage that the film was made. It seemed liked a low budget film almost, but for some reason I really enjoyed it as a child. Thanks so much for the help! Feel free to ask me anything else and I'll try to remember!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sebsushi View Post
    One children's movie I just can't remember. It was not animated. I believe the film was produced around 1985-1990s. The characters were actual people in animal costumes (similar to Yo Gabba Gabba). I remember one of the animals was a griaffe (maybe named Lola?) and there also was a rhino, but there were several others that I can not remember. The animals were pretty tall. Also, there was a set and a stage that the film was made. It seemed liked a low budget film almost, but for some reason I really enjoyed it as a child. Thanks so much for the help! Feel free to ask me anything else and I'll try to remember!
    Could it be a TV show called New Zoo Review?

Quote Originally Posted by sebsushi View Post
    American? British?

Quote Originally Posted by jthm777gir View Post
    The movie I'm trying to remember was seen in the early-mid 90's. I believe it was a made for tv movie (Lifetime, maybe USA or some other channel). Anyways, the basic plot was:

A family (mother/wife, husband/father, & their young son) either take in or higher this attractive young blonde girl (who I could've sworn was Alicia Silverstone, but I've been through her IMDB & wiki page thoroughly & it's not her) as a sitter and/or care taker for their home. As the movie progresses the wife becomes suspicious of the young girl & her husband developing a relationship, even her son is strangely attached to the young girl & he starts drawing weird pictures depicting demons, saying they're inspired by the young girl. Eventually the wife meets a man who reveals that he is the young girls father & that she is highly disturbed, very bad news, & that her family is in danger. He teams up with the wife in hopes that his daughter will be put away. I believe later in the movie (possibly immediately after the meeting between the young girls father & the wife) the young girl kills her father, or at least tries to, by running him over (I think). Anyways, towards the climax/end of the movie, the husband & son are performing some demonic ritual (possibly involving the murder of the mother/marriage to the young girl). I don't remember exactly what happens after that, but the family snaps out of it (I wanna say they think she died somehow during a mishap at the failed ritual) & things go back to normal, happily ever after, yada-yada-yada. At the very end of the movie, the back view of a young blonde girl is seen holding her thumb out on the side of a road during a dark night. A car holding a family (husband, wife, 2 young kids) stops & picks her up. The movie ends with the girl climbing into the back seat, next to the 2 kids, looking very grateful & happy to have been picked up by the family. BUT WAIT! DUN DUN DUN! It's the evil young girl (only with dorky "innocent" glasses).

There's also this one particular scene that I remember vividly, the wife & husband are being intimate in their bedroom & there is a moment when the wife looks towards a mirror that is in the room. When she does this, instead of seeing her & her husbands reflection in the mirror, she sees her husband & the young girl. I want to say this particular scene is in black & white, and possibly a bad (day?)dream that the wife was having.

If anyone has any information about this movie, please let me know. I only saw this movie on tv once & I loved it. I've never forgotten it & it drives me crazy that I can't remember it's name.

Sounds like Midnight's Child.

Okay there is this cartoon movie that my sister and I watched on VHS all the time. I'm going crazy trying to remember the title! Help! Here is what I remember, there were like 4 girls maybe with different powers. They were each differentiated by their color scheme on ther outfits and horses. Tey each also had a different object that they used to hold up and it gave them the power to do things kind of like a wand but it was something like a stone. I was a 90's kid so it was around that era. Any ideas?

Hi, I am trying to remember a movie I saw as a kid. It went something like this..
    Maybe futuristic, but the people get these plugs into thier necks, and they can go to a world. This world there are monster or deformed people who live underground, they travel through tunnels. But they killed and were bad...I am not sure what else its about, but it was scary, well for when I was a young child it was..

Please help me find this movie

I remember seeing a movie from the late 80s or early 90s that had a group of teens kind of like the sandlot movie or mighty ducks... That genre of movie. The group of youths was mostly boys and a tomboy girl. What i remember most about the movie is the girl was diabetic. In one seen it shows her injecting insulin into her thigh. Later in the movie she dresses like a girly girl to get one of the guys to notice her. They compete in a physical competition of some kind and the girl passes out and they have to run her to get help.

Hi. Im wondering, does anyone remember a kids TV show from the 70's or 80's that has woman in like a spaceship? I don't remember much, just that there were puppet alien creatures around her. She had long straight hair and may have worn a cap. She may have resembled Caroline Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. I've been trying to find this show for years now with no luck. I appreciate any help.

Hi, I'm am trying to find a film I saw as a kid. It's a sci fi from the 80s starring a built guy guy with 80s like hair metal hair (blonde) and he ends up on a mission flying a spaceship with shipment of female androids (gynoids). He is escaping or trying to get somewhere flying through space it's borderline soft-core, but with allot of shootouts and stuff like that. If you could it would be much appreciated. Cheers.