Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Princess & frog??

Ok i've been trying to remember the title of this movie for a while now. I don't remember much about it at all. I just remember this girl talking to this "frogman" outside this castle (maybe?) and i think she kissed him and he turned into the frogman or she kisses him and he's just a regular man but...i think there was some singing and the frog man falls in love with her? Or maybe he was cursed to be a frogman? This a non-animated movie.

oh and i watched this when i was younger so probably late 80's early 90's movie?

i am stumped
    Last edited by ashmac05; May 7th, 2008 at 09:30 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8erSVX View Post
    Hi,
    Last summer I watched this movie, right? And I loved it! But I just can't seem to remember the name to save my life. lol I'm dying to watch it again, this movie is AWESOME. Can you guys PLEASE HELP ME!!?!!?

The movie was a bout a group of kids living in London, the movie was about how they partied and went to clubs and did "e"

There were like 5 or six in the group of friends, there were there were like 2 white kids and one of them had an old crappy car and worked at a sports-store, one black kid who worked at a record-store and ppl came to him to buy the latest rap tracks and stuff. And there were like 3 white girls.

At the end one of them(the kid with the old car) tells the rest of the group that his done drinking and doing drugs. and they all go, "sure..." and that more or less how the movie ends.

Thanks

Hi I hope I did this right!!! this movie is called 'Human Traffic' and its wicked I hope I helped you!!

wierd puppet series

Hi I've been trying to find the name an animated puppet shown in the UK in the late 80's or early 90's all the bad guys had eye patches with a creature on them a scorpian I think. The good guy were try to protect some kind of powerful girl with a pet!

I been looking for ages so any hint will help

Thanks

I need help with a cartoon movie

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knew of this movie that I watched when I was little. It was around 1990 when I watched it, but I think it was older than that. Since I was only about 4 years old I don't remember much.
    The scene that I remember was about an orphaned puppy, cocker spaniel I think, that lived with a drunken (?) old homeless man that had a heart attack one rainy cold night.
    That is it, if anyone knows anything please tell me. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Hermionetwin22

Question I Need Help Remebering The Name Of A Tv Show

I really need help trying to remember the name of a TV show from the early 1990's. It came on late at night/early morning. It had to do with a plane that crashed on an island. There were survivors. The island is inhabited by natives/indians who blend in to the surrouondings and come out and take the survivors and keep them captive. I think at one point the capture a young man, who does something and they make him king of the tribe. he ends up letting the survivors go. This is about all I can remember...it was a long time ago.

I know this sounds a lot like LOST, but it isn't. If anyone knows the name of the TV show you can help put my mind at rest.

Talking I Need Help Remebering The Name Of A Tv Show

I really need help trying to remember the name of a TV show from the early 1990's. It came on late at night/early morning. It had to do with a plane that crashed on an island. There were survivors. The island is inhabited by natives/indians who blend in to the surrouondings and come out and take the survivors and keep them captive. I think at one point the capture a young man, who does something and they make him king of the tribe. he ends up letting the survivors go. This is about all I can remember...it was a long time ago.

I know this sounds a lot like LOST, but it isn't. If anyone knows the name of the TV show you can help put my mind at rest.

Okay, there was this anime movie that aired in the 1960's, I don't think it's aired since, but who am I to say...but the main characters were monkeys rather than humans (and I'm NOT thinking about Lancelot Link...that was live-action)...there were two main characters, a boy who was to be king and the girl who loved him and there were lots of adventures as he tried to regain his throne...All I remember aside from that is that the only TV channel I ever saw it on was WPIX Channel 11 out of New York City.

Any takers?

Help With A Tv Show

Hi there every1, I signed up to this forum for some help.

You see back in the mid 1990's a TV series was played, not sure what it was. It followed an alien invasion, anyway here is what I can remmember, The show was aired in the UK

It was on one of the channels 1 to 5 cant remmember which one.

A man use to ware an alien suit to hid his identity,

this same man i believe cut his wrist and jumped into some sort of damn to poison the water supplie of the human race,

the humans got serverly ill when they drank it.

the water could be seen as yellow

after this a woman was adbucted by this alien life force. This life force was able to make the women pregnant.

The key thing that sticks in my head that this particule woman scratched HELP! into her arm when she was adbucted. this alien life force created pretty much the end of the earth.

This is all i can remmember by memory, I really would like to know what it was called, or if i am just mixing 2 diffrent tv shows up, who knows. please reply/send me an email as well please! I will seriously love it if someone can find the name for this.!!!!!
    Last edited by Spindles; May 18th, 2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: error

I also need help remembering a movie

I dont remember too much from the movie except for this...It is an animation, there is a small group of people maybe 2-8 not sure if there all humans...but they are all on a journey to save either a person, diamond something of value from some sort of wizard or ice king...well in the end of the movie they beat this king and he freezes from his feet up and then at the end of him freezing he like explodes into a million pieces that look like glass or mirrors.....i know there isn't a whole lot of info but any help would be appreciated, trying to remember the name of this movie is drivin my crazy...lol...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindles View Post
    Hi there every1, I signed up to this forum for some help.

You see back in the mid 1990's a TV series was played, not sure what it was. It followed an alien invasion, anyway here is what I can remmember, The show was aired in the UK

It was on one of the channels 1 to 5 cant remmember which one.

A man use to ware an alien suit to hid his identity,

this same man i believe cut his wrist and jumped into some sort of damn to poison the water supplie of the human race,

the humans got serverly ill when they drank it.

the water could be seen as yellow

after this a woman was adbucted by this alien life force. This life force was able to make the women pregnant.

The key thing that sticks in my head that this particule woman scratched HELP! into her arm when she was adbucted. this alien life force created pretty much the end of the earth.

This is all i can remmember by memory, I really would like to know what it was called, or if i am just mixing 2 diffrent tv shows up, who knows. please reply/send me an email as well please! I will seriously love it if someone can find the name for this.!!!!!
    Are you talking about "V" maybe? Check out http://home.austarnet.com.au/petersy.../lists_tv.html and you might find it here.

Smile

There was this one movie i watch a long time ago and i can't remember what it was called so i thought maybe you could help. In the movie there was a man and his wife and daughter(i think they just moved in town) and they had neighbors of course. Well anyway this boy was obsessed with the guys wife. He tryed having there girl call him dad. He keeps telling her he's going to be her father. He always spy's on the mother. Then near the end he tries killing the husband. It's like raining and i think the women hits him in the head with a shovel. Then he goes to jail at the end and the father is all beat up. So can someone help if it rings a bell. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxTiFF08xX View Post
    There was this one movie i watch a long time ago and i can't remember what it was called so i thought maybe you could help. In the movie there was a man and his wife and daughter(i think they just moved in town) and they had neighbors of course. Well anyway this boy was obsessed with the guys wife. He tryed having there girl call him dad. He keeps telling her he's going to be her father. He always spy's on the mother. Then near the end he tries killing the husband. It's like raining and i think the women hits him in the head with a shovel. Then he goes to jail at the end and the father is all beat up. So can someone help if it rings a bell. Thanks
    Anyone? Please help! I really want to watch this movie

Can't remember name of show

Watched this years ago, not sure what year..I'm thinking 1960's, black and white.

I've always thought of it as an episode of Twilight Zone, Outer Limits or some other TV series from that time. But can't seem to find that "episode" which I'm thinking of.

Anyways, a young lady "college student" maybe goes to this scientists house to be his assistant? or visiting for some other reason. I honestly don't remember =/ She is given a room to sleep in that has clothes that would fit a small girl..and there is an attic in the room where a mutant monster girl stays that eventually kills her??? The monster girl has really scary sharp teeth and is no bigger than a 2 or 4 year old(the way I remember it). I seem to recall that the little girl is actually an experiment of her "father' who crosses human genes with animal genes?

If anyone at all knows what I'm talking about, please post. Thankyou. =)

It was an eposide from "Tales From The Darkside" called "Inside The closet". It was on the "chiller" network a few weeks ago. It was filmed in 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by raggedyman View Post
    It was an eposide from "Tales From The Darkside" called "Inside The closet". It was on the "chiller" network a few weeks ago. It was filmed in 1984.

Oh wow, I was way off. Thank you very much! Been trying to find info on this forever it seems like.