Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Got one for you guys. I don't remember much, but I think this one was from the 90's. There was something to do with the sun but it was not the movie Sunshine. The main thing I remember was an ending similar to 2001 with the streaming lights.

Sound like Solar Crisis which had similarities to Sunshine. Mission to sun to drop in big bomb. But was even pantser.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure this is the one, but it might be. The main thing I remember is at the end a female character is in a pod heading for the sun I guess and you see visuals like the end of 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkarlives View Post
    I'm not sure this is the one, but it might be. The main thing I remember is at the end a female character is in a pod heading for the sun I guess and you see visuals like the end of 2001.
    That's what I remember of it too and I've watched it twice in the last couple of years.

Here's the bit you may be remembering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTJUxGTbtg

It's a dreadful film.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkMonkey View Post
    That's what I remember of it too and I've watched it twice in the last couple of years.

Here's the bit you may be remembering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTJUxGTbtg

It's a dreadful film.
    Yeah, your right. For some reason, I remember the sequence as being longer and more stunning. I never did watch the movie the whole way through but that part did stick with me. I read the reviews at Amazon and I doubted the possibility because of how bad they were.

can't remember

early 2000's weekday mornings.. live action, but with little animated evil things.. i think the villain was animated. kind of bug things from an alternate dimension. blonde teen boy main character.. looked a little like Draco malfoy.. so i guess that makes it probably 2002-2004..

Question 90's movie that no one seems to remember

Please help me determine what 90s movie this is...

in theaters between 1993-1999 probably rated PG maybe PG-13, where a woman hit a man with her car and he had brown hair and suffered from amnesia, she brought him home to live with her, her husband and son. The only other small detail I remember from this movie was that one scene the man with amnesia is laying in the backyard on a lawn chair naked (can't see any private parts) he was naked cause his amnesia was so bad he forgot common decency and things like that.. please help I remember so little but must find out the title! the man may have been blind, not sure. Please help I'm determined!

Quote Originally Posted by LDEFAZ29 View Post
    Please help me determine what 90s movie this is...

in theaters between 1993-1999 probably rated PG maybe PG-13, where a woman hit a man with her car and he had brown hair and suffered from amnesia, she brought him home to live with her, her husband and son. The only other small detail I remember from this movie was that one scene the man with amnesia is laying in the backyard on a lawn chair naked (can't see any private parts) he was naked cause his amnesia was so bad he forgot common decency and things like that.. please help I remember so little but must find out the title! the man may have been blind, not sure. Please help I'm determined!

That would be Three Wishes with Patrick Swayze

Girl who could read minds - TV Pilot - only 1 episode

Hi,
    I'm trying desperately to remember the name of a show I saw in either the late 80's or early to mid 90's. From what I remember it was about a girl who had telepathic powers - she would constantly hear the thoughts of everyone around her. Either someone was after her or she helped a cop stop some criminals by the end of the show. She was able to outsmart everyone since she could read their thoughts. When she read their thoughts you would hear what they were thinking as you watched the show. It was really cool. There was only the 1 show - the Pilot and that was it. Does anyone know what this was?

Help

I can not remember a movie that I watch about 10years ago.

It was about a girl who relived the same time plot over and over. Every time at the end of the movie someone/her would die and she would wake up back at her place about 15min before the end. It had the same song every time she got up. She changed how the movie ened 3-5times. I think the name is like run run run or go go go. But no luck looking online. If anyone knows the name of the movie I would be so happy and and sleep once again. I think they where trying to rob a grocery store or something.

Just remembered: Run Lola Run. A must watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingPeter View Post
    I can not remember a movie that I watch about 10years ago.

It was about a girl who relived the same time plot over and over. Every time at the end of the movie someone/her would die and she would wake up back at her place about 15min before the end. It had the same song every time she got up. She changed how the movie ened 3-5times. I think the name is like run run run or go go go. But no luck looking online. If anyone knows the name of the movie I would be so happy and and sleep once again. I think they where trying to rob a grocery store or something.

Just remembered: Run Lola Run. A must watch!!

I love that movie, and I agree that it's definitely a must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartworley View Post
    Looking for an old TV episode. I've checked the episode lists for Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Hitchcock, ... but no luck.

What I can remember(?) of the plot: Takes place in a forest hunting camp at night. A group of hunters of hunters are around a campfire discussing the strange disappearance of their friend last year.

The friend shows up and tells them some wild tell about being kidnapped by some devil-like being that made him ride around the world on his back for the year. The hunter has come back to warn the others about something?

At the end, the hunter disappears again and all the others can find is a set of goat-like footprints getting progressively further apart.

30 min (probably) B&W mid 60s or earlier.

Thanks,
    Hope you're still around. I don't look at this thread very often; sorry.

Anyway, what you're describing sounds like the short story "The Wendigo" by Algernon Blackwood. Checking IMDB, there was an adaptation of it in the early 1960s on a show called, Great Ghost Tales.

Randy M.

name that film?

Hi

I'm racking my brains to remember the name of a film i watched in the mid - late 80s, and all i can remember is that towards the end of it there was what appeared to be a space ship in a medeival court yard?. a guy gets in the ship and (i think) starts shooting people attacking him.

Any ideas?

Television show in Canada

I used to watch this show on TVO that came on right after the kids programming ended. It was about these teenagers who were on a spaceship, some of them were aliens I think, and I can't remember what it was called. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    I used to watch this show on TVO that came on right after the kids programming ended. It was about these teenagers who were on a spaceship, some of them were aliens I think, and I can't remember what it was called. Any ideas?

Sounds like Space Cases