Page 1 of 329 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Talking Corrupt A Wish

I found this game on some other forums and I thought it was pretty cool, so I'll tell you about it.
    So it goes like this:

you make a wish like.... I wish I lived forever

then someone else grants your wish, but twists it so that it is bad so you get something like this:

I wish I lived forever

granted, but your life will suck

then the other person makes a wish and the game continues

I wish The Singing would come out sooner.

haha i approve of this thread because ive seen it done before and can end up very funny!

Your wish is granted and the singing comes out next week. unfortunetly because Alison had to rush to get it published so fast it is so filled with typos and is so confusing that you cannot read it. You have to wait another 3 years for it because Alison puts pellinor aside to do more poetry due to the fact that her confidence was destroyed by publishing such a bad conclusion.

I wish someone would type up and finish my english coursework essay for me.

Blog Entries
    I'll write your essay. Only I'll write about a completely different topic to what you're meant to write about, and add in random phrases. Oh, and it'll be in german.

I wish I could talk through mid communication....

(I really do)

granted, but you'll be talking jibberish.

I wish I had no PE at school.

I'm a fermata..hold me ;) Jenny Lee's Avatar
    Granted, but you will have to do physical training at home, so that you will be running for a total of 2 hrs a day after school and then every other day you have weight training.

I wish someone would kill my decades group *except keith who has actually been workin *

Granted... but unfortunatly the cyanide gets into the water supply and the population of half of eastern europe, the northern part of africa and switzerland all get wiped out when USA tries to 'intervene for the common good'.

I wish that I could invent teleporting technology and market it globally and become super fabulously rich and famous (but still be a nice guy)...

Granted....

But unfortunately, while the teleportation device can move people... it cannot move their clothes with them, causing millions the world over to teleport to work, school or the shopping centre in naught but their birthday suite. The shame generated by this glitch forces you to retreat into the West Australian deserts never to be seen again.

I wish... I could marry Kav *sigh*

Such a fangirl

Granted, but he has many affairs with other women and you get divorced. (sorry)

I wish paris hilton was always in jail.

Granted she'd twist the jailmates mind, and we'd have a bunch more people like her that can only say "That's hot" and the guys would dress like her, and eventually this epidemic would spread infesting all of the male population!!!

*but i do wish she was in jail

I wish.....I had all the books in the whole world (only the good ones though )

Blog Entries
    Granted, but a massive mug of hot chocolate will spill all over them and destroy them.

I wish I could go see MCR

Granted but the concert was cancelled due to MCR being assainated just before!

I wish that I could fit into size 10 jeans....

Its not the same when you have to throw your favourite jeans away due to excessive cheese consumption due to vegetarian diet. My nails are sooo long now! At least there's a good side!

I'm a fermata..hold me ;) Jenny Lee's Avatar
    Granted! Unfortunately, they don't make size 10 jeans anymore, so you have to go with the next size up anyway.

I wish I could get a job (one that doesn't include fast food... eek).

Granted.....

But instead you will be cleaning the McDonalds kitchens, tables, counters and (poor you) bathrooms, from 4 AM to 12 PM every day. Your pay will be 10 cent per hour so that equals 2 dollars a day. You cannot get a raise or a promotion since you are the only cleaning lady employed. You have no time to look for any other jobs because you work on weekends and holidays too. Your house is to half an hour drive which leaves you with 3 hours to sleep so you just stay in the McDonalds a sleep on the chairs.

I wish... that vinegar didn't smell so horrible.

Granted! Vinegar now smells like melted chocolate- only problem is that now melted chocolate smells like vinegar

I wish that I could slow down and speed up time at will