Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    thanks and do you know if ladygwenne still posts because i love her story and must read more but for some reason on that site you posted i can't post on the author q/a

i looked for ladygwenne on the other forum did not find ladygwenne there sorry.
    did you register?

Quote Originally Posted by King9998 View Post
    thanks and do you know if ladygwenne still posts because i love her story and must read more but for some reason on that site you posted i can't post on the author q/a

yes i did Regidor Dragon

i don't know why you cant post on the author q/a ask a mod they will help you

thanks i will

You may call me Evans. Thelmarie's Avatar

I love these books!

A friend from church first introduced me to these books about a year or so back. I was INSTANTLY pulled into the Realm along with Aidan and Antionette! All the characters are believable, and the battles are intense! The Realm is an enchanting place, and I give the story five stars. This trilogy is a powerful allegory that left me with a glad heart and renewed faith. Thank you, Sir Batson, for the Door Within. You're a Godsend for a poor fantasy-loving maiden in distress, surrounded by bad books; I'm glad to have read the Dorr Within Trilogy!
    May God bless you,
    ~Thelmarie

HI, all! Thelmarie, thanks so much for the kind words. I'm very glad that The Door Within books have a place in your heart. That was my first book series, and it means a lot to me. I always hoped it would have an impact and not just be a fluffy adventure. lol

You may call me Evans. Thelmarie's Avatar
    Fluffy adventure? My good fellow, there's nothing fluffy about it! You're very welcome!

p.s The other night I dreamed that I was captured by Paragor! D: Thankfully, I escaped.
    Last edited by Thelmarie; April 23rd, 2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: wanted to add something