Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyGwenne View Post
    The West Coast? Nope. I'm closer to the East Coast, but not directly on it. I'm stationed right here in Beavercreek/Xenia, Ohio. Not much fun here.
    I would try to make it to get my brother a signed book, but I think it would be just a little too much for him. He's turning 5 and still acts like he's 2. He 'swings' from my hair and breaks things. He's a little ape-man.

~Lady Gwenne
    Oh, a little young rapscallion is he? I suppose The Door Within should be kept to 9 and up. lol

-WtB

Anyone asks, I'm browsing Final Fantasy Debate. Awesome Website, dedicated to my favourite video game! :P
    Yeah, but he can read a little. My family used to write things on sticky notes if we had a question so that he wouldn't hear it and get all excited. So one time I asked a question and I wrote it down, and he read it and got all excited. So now, we have to spell it while we talk and we have to say it fast so he doesn't catch it.

~Lady Gwenne

PS: Sorry I haven't posted the rest of my story, but I've been really busy. Sorry. But I'll work on getting it on the board as soon as I can. 'Kay?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Batson View Post
    That is a bummer. But y'know, books (esp. books signed by the author) make very good Birthday presents. lol

If this tour goes well, we are considering a Tour of the West Coast for Summer 2008. Is that where you guys are?

-WtB
    sourthern Cal here .. i seen some where that Isle of Sword is comming out in Septmber what when my birth day is hint hint

New Author Forum

Hey, all

The Mods have opened up a new Author Forum for me. Come over and hang out.

And Gwenne, I'd like to start a thread dedicated to Fan Fiction. Any chance I could get you to post your work there?

Here's the link for the new forum:

Hey, all

And Gwenne, I'd like to start a thread dedicated to Fan Fiction. Any chance I could get you to post your work there?

ok that would be cool could i post my story up to???

Quote Originally Posted by Regidor Dragon View Post
    ok that would be cool could i post my story up to???
    Of course, RD! Actually, it'll be open for anyone to post fanfiction.

well it not a fanfiction story it original material

Anyone asks, I'm browsing Final Fantasy Debate. Awesome Website, dedicated to my favourite video game! :P
    Hey, all

...(Please Hold One Moment While I Do My Happy Dance)...YES!
    Totally! I'd love to! But first, I've got to finished rewriting it. And now I have a good reason to kick my sister off the computer! Thanks!

~LadyGwenne

Quote Originally Posted by Regidor Dragon View Post
    well it not a fanfiction story it original material

Me, too. I have some stories that I would be willing to put up that are orginal material, as well. If that's okay, of course.

~Lady Gwenne

Second Part of Second Chapter

Sorry it was so late.

“Well, thanks.” Aidan exclaimed. “That door has been giving me troubles ever since we died.” He said, beaming.
    Robby let out a sigh of relief. “Uh, sure. You’re welcome. I actually came up to how you’re feeling. You looked pretty pale during the time you spent down in the dining hall.” Robby said, explaining his motive to break Aidan’s door.
    Aidan stared at him, blankly, for a moment. Then he seemed to realize someone had spoken to him. “Oh, yeah. Thanks. Yeah, I feel better now. All I really needed was come sleep. I still feel like my nose is bleeding, though.” He remarked.
    “Um, Aidan? That’s because your nose is still bleeding.” Robby pointed out.
    Aidan seemed confused for a moment, as if what Robby had said was pure baloney. But then his hand flew to his nose. He looked at his hand as he brought it down to see it covered with runny, red blood. “ Aw, man!” He shrieked. “Why won’t it stop bleeding?” Aidan asked himself as he walked back into his room and over to a bowl of water with a piece of cloth hanging over the edge. He picked the cloth up and rinsed it in water and then brought it up to his nose. He stood there for a second, putting pressure on the wet rag. When he pulled it away, it was not only soaked with water, but in blood, as well. Robby winced. He didn’t especially favor the sight of blood.
    “Well, then. I’m going back to my room. See you in the morning.” Robby said as he stepped backward over the shattered door, into the hall. He saw Aidan nod. Knowing that Aidan had heard him, Robby silently walked back to his room.

Antoinette had been thinking about what Valithor had said. She had decided to tell Aidan. She was still kind of nervous about it. She walked down the hallway as quietly as she could, what with her little amount of armor she had, clanking as she walked.
    As she neared Aidan’s room, she saw a door on the ground. It was split in two and it looked like the knob had taken a stroll about 5 feet down the hall way.
    Antoinette stepped over the door carefully and tip-toed in. Aidan was sleeping on his bed. She walked over. She gave him a little shake with her hand. He stirred.
    “Good morning, sleeping beauty.” She said as he opened his eyes. “Not still bleeding, are we?” Antoinette asked as she observed the dried blood on his face.
    “I hope not.” Aidan replied, sleepily. He closed his eyes again. “I don’t like the feeling of blood draining out my nose.”
    Antoinette giggled. She strolled over to a counter where the water bowl had been placed. Picking up the blood-stained fabric, she whispered, “Eww”. She drowned it in the water and rung it out. She carried the dripping rag over to Aidan. Squeezing the rag until a few drops fell onto Aidan’s head, Antoinette watched as he jolted up right.
    “Alright! I’m up! If you had just told me to get up, I would’ve.” He said, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He glanced at the window. “Heck. It’s not even sunrise. What are you doing?” He asked, sitting up.
    “Oh, I just thought that we could maybe go for a walk.” She said, handing him the washcloth.
    “A walk? You woke me up at the early hours in the morning so we could go for a walk?” He asked, impatiently. He took the cloth from Antoinette and looked at her.
    She sat down on the bed next to him. She held her hands up like she was praying and making a pouting face and whined.
    “Please? With a cherry one top?” She begged.
    Aidan tried to restrain himself from laughing. “I don’t like cherries.” He said simply, biting his tongue.
    “Fine. With a blackberry on top?” She asked again.
    “No. I’m staying here. I need to rest. Besides, it’s still too dark outside.” Aidan said, turning away.
    Antoinette started to whine louder. Aidan tried to push the noise out of his head. No. He wouldn’t go for a walk this early. He’d probably fall asleep walking.
    “Fine.” Antoinette stopped pouting and whining. “If you’re not going to go for a walk with me, even for a blackberry,” She continued, “Go on a walk with me for old time’s sake.”
    Aidan thought about it. They had had a lot of fun together during the time that they were still breathing air in from Alleble’s sweet fragrence. From the various adventures they had endure in the Realm. From all the times they had even been just hanging out at Antoinette’s house. Was this any different? Couldn’t they still have fun, despite the fact that they were dead? No, this wasn’t any different. Even though they were in the Sacred Realm Beyond the Sun, they could still have fun and relax.
    “Fine.” Aidan finally gave in.
    Antoinette clapped her hands in victory. “Yes!” She exclaimed. “Thank you, thank you.” She said as she pulled him to his feet.
    “Come on!”
    Am I going to regret this? Am I going to regret I told him? Antoinette thought to herself as she dragged Aidan out into the hallway.

Hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to post the third chapter, soon!
    ~Lady Gwenne

The Fourth of July Week

I guess I'm the only one stuck at home this Fourth of July. I don't think anyone's been on for the last week. Well, I hope you guys are having a good holiday!

~LadyGwenne

no your not....i was at work for the Fourth of July.

Hey, all

I'll be on tour until the 19th, so my posts may be inconsistent. If you have any interest in how the tour goes, I'll be posting daily updates, and even videos on my blog. I'm going to try to figure out how to post them in my forum here also.

Work? You were at work for the Fourth of July? That must of sucked. So I'm guessing you didn't get to see any fireworks? I go and see them most years, but I went to see Transformers with my mother and we met up with one of her friends there and we were talking to him after the movie. We were on our way to see fireworks when it started to rain and we got rained out. So I didn't see any fireworks this year. I wasn't too dissapointed, though, because I got to see the TRANSFORMERs MOVIE!! YAY!! I thought it was pretty good.
    My sister is jealious because she wanted to see it but she was in Wisconsin, which, currently, is where she still is. But I told her we could go see it again, with her and her boyfriend. She kind of perked up at that.
    Well, you can tell my 4th wasn't too interesting.

~Lady Gwenne

i worked in the moring so i got off at 4 pm but stayed at home was to tired form work to go any where the got to see the fireworks on my street the hole block look's like WW3 the day after

i wonder if it be ok with everyone if i posted some of my story here
    Last edited by Regidor Dragon; July 10th, 2007 at 07:49 PM.