Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Anyone asks, I'm browsing Final Fantasy Debate. Awesome Website, dedicated to my favourite video game! :P
    WW3? Let's hope not.
    I don't mind if you do. I'd love to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGwenne View Post
    WW3? Let's hope not.
    I don't mind if you do. I'd love to read it.

I still dont know if ti be ok to put here or not may be i should see what Sir.Wane
    has to say about it be for i do

Leisure time optimizer Moderator Nimea's Avatar
    Regidor Dragon,

it would be best to ask Wayne about posting it in his forum.

Oh, and Wayne? How about moving this thread to your forum. We can leave a permanent redirect but since you do now have your own forum here, this really would belong there, I would say. Just say yes and we will do the magic.

Absolutely, move it on over.

-Wayne

Leisure time optimizer Moderator Nimea's Avatar
    Magic done.

Chapter 7 in The Final Storm

I just got back from Creation West, and I got to meet Toby Mac. It was great! We were there for 4 days hanging out and listening to great Christian rock.

Since there was a lot of down time I fianlly got to start The Final Storm. I have to say that chapter 7 in The Final Storm is one of the best chapters I have read in any book. I loved it.

There were about 25 other teens with us whom all enjoy reading. It wasn't hard to get them interested in this series. Now they all want to read it. I am sure will have lots and lots of fans as the word spreads.

Mr. Batson if you are planning any trips to the Pacific Northwest please be sure to let us know.
    Last edited by tkdman13; July 31st, 2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by tkdman13 View Post
    I just got back from Creation West, and I got to meet Toby Mac. It was great! We were there for 4 days hanging out and listening to great Christian rock.

Since there was a lot of down time I fianlly got to start The Final Storm. I have to say that chapter 7 in The Final Storm is one of the best chapters I have read in any book. I loved it.

There were about 25 other teens with us whom all enjoy reading. It wasn't hard to get them interested in this series. Now they all want to read it. I am sure will have lots and lots of fans as the word spreads.

Mr. Batson if you are planning any trips to the Pacific Northwest please be sure to let us know.
    Thanks for spreading the word. Your post got me curious so I reread chapter 7 of the Final Storm. It's funny, now that the trilogy has been out for a while, I can now read my own book and enjoy it as if someone else wrote it. That was a fun--creepy--chapter. Mr. Pierson is a piece of work, eh?

Btw, we are hoping to do the Fantasy Fiction Tour next summer, but I'm not sure where we'll go. I know we'd love to do the West Coast at some point. God's in charge. We'll wait and see where he takes us.

-WtB

Chapter seven is definitely a piece of work. Mr. Pierson sure was frightening!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGwenne View Post
    Actually, I've wanted to become a writer since I was about 12. And reading your books has gotten me even bigger into the idea. I like writing about mysteries and action. Most of my stories include a character, (my signature character) that is supposed to be a representation of myself. But most of my writings, I have put aside because others who have read my stories, comment on it and I feel bad about myself so I give up. Is it hard to write stories? Authors make it seem so easy.

~Lady Gwenne
    I'm so sorry that other people have discouraged you, Lady Gwenne! And let me say on behalf of all the readers waiting to read your stories, don't ever give up! After all, only you can tell your stories.

Uh, Moderator
    Hi Wayne - just another "spotting" mention - your first two books were in my local Dymocks ( a large Australian chain) so it appears that your Australian onslaught continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Eventine View Post
    Hi Wayne - just another "spotting" mention - your first two books were in my local Dymocks ( a large Australian chain) so it appears that your Australian onslaught continues!
    Righteous news, Eventine! Any sightings of my pirate adventure, Isle of Swords? It just released here in the states.

Anyone asks, I'm browsing Final Fantasy Debate. Awesome Website, dedicated to my favourite video game! :P
    I've seen a few copies, but I still haven't bought one, yet.

Question Movie Please!

Hi Wayne. I am a huge fan of the Door Within trilogy!(there the only books i read!) I have heard they may be made into a movie. So is it true? Even if it wasnt... i would be honered to be given the possibility. Oh and any advice on getting a book published?
    Last edited by Sir,Aelic; February 10th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

I'm a First Timer on this Thing

as it says I'm a first timer on this thing but i do want to say that Wayne will they make a door within movie? because i love your books which include the door within trilogy and the isle of series and lady gwenne keep on writing this story in this forum i must read more your a amazing writer way better than me and i just learned about this site today and looked through the whole inter Wayne Batson page Wayne your a amazing write when will you come to Kansas City i need my books signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello and wellcome

you may wont to look in to going here

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheDoorWithinForums/index/

I am not to sure if Wayne T. Batson comes here to is forum any more. i be mistaken on this