May 2011 Fantasy Discussion Nominations

Hi all,

Time to have some nominations for May's Book of the Month. Keep in mind the following guidelines.

Keep in mind:

1. Everyone can nominate one book and second a reasonably small number of other books.
    2. Books must be available new in US and UK (I just check the two Amazons for this). They should also be in a format other than hardcover, so as to keep costs down.
    3. Books must be standalone or book 1 in a series (usually not a problem in SF).
    4. They can't have been book club books before. The list of previous discussions can be found in the book club forum...it's not quite up to date yet, but it's through 2009.

And since someone recently brought these to my attention and they look interesting, I'll nominate the first book of F. Paul Wilson's Adversary Cycle, The Keep.

Tor recently re-issued The Keep in Trade Paperback. I know this because they sent me a copy. I'll throw my vote to it so I'll have more of a reason to read the book. I've read one book by Wilson and really enjoyed it.

Since there's no further movement on this, let's go ahead and say that our May Discussion book is The Keep by F. Paul Wilson.