Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Um.... *glares* that's for me to know, and you to never find out. So there.
    The game looks really cool! It has me interested in the books as well as the game itself (when you finish it )

Game?

I seem to have missed something. What is up with a "game"? I have looked back into the past forums and don't see anything about a game. Are you talking a Door Within video game? That would ROCK!
    Sign me up for testing it. lol

Cody

Hey! Oh man a MMORPG where you could create a Glimpse and choose which country you would live in! That would be so awesome!

Ih!
    we could have some fun with that

Quote Originally Posted by tkdman13 View Post
    I seem to have missed something. What is up with a "game"? I have looked back into the past forums and don't see anything about a game. Are you talking a Door Within video game? That would ROCK!
    Sign me up for testing it. lol

Cody

I was talking about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Leathel
    -Owner of Lethal Games Corporation(a Christian Sci-Fi/Fantasy only game company)(www.lethalgamescorporation.com)

This game looks awesome! Good luck! I hope to read your series. More to add to my purchase list! Which is big! (I read and buy too many books for one person)Heh!

Thanks everybody. Sorry Wayne for taking over your thread But hmmm... a Door Within MMORPG? Once the Foundations of Hope game is finished, I will need a new project to work on

www.questwriter.blogspot. flightmom's Avatar

New Bookworm On the Block

Name or User Name
    Eve (flightmom)
    Interests/Hobbies
    Writer, gardener, home educator, wife, mom. I love fantasy-well written stuff, that is.
    Have you read The Door Within Trilogy or not?
    Nope, not yet....I'm waiting to win one....
    Have you read Isle of Swords or not?
    Nope again. (Doncha just feel sorry for me?)
    Your "Gateway" book--ie, the fantasy book that ushered you into a love for the fantasy genre.
    Narnia-all of them, but especially the first and the last.
    Anything else you want to share.
    Hmmm...it's too hot to sleep tonight...we have three bunnies and a bird...my book is the first of a series, sci fi/fantasy fiction for young adults (and older ones too)...I like editing...I'm craving a juicy red delicious apple right now.

Quote Originally Posted by James Somers View Post
    Thanks OUtcastscribe...I can only hope the CBA market is ready to move in that direction again. Everything is so fickled as far as what the market wants. But the Lord is firmly in control.

James

Well, here's some hope! Zondervan's releasing Alton Gansky's "Zero-G" In November. It's kinda sci-fi, the plot teaser I read on their site is basically that the first commercial space flight goes horribly horribly wrong (hey if it was a success there wouldn't be a story ) and it goes on from there. So, be encouraged. Someone's putting out some scifi this year.

Quote Originally Posted by flightmom View Post
    Name or User Name
    Eve (flightmom)
    Interests/Hobbies
    Writer, gardener, home educator, wife, mom. I love fantasy-well written stuff, that is.
    Your "Gateway" book--ie, the fantasy book that ushered you into a love for the fantasy genre.
    Hmmm...it's too hot to sleep tonight...we have three bunnies and a bird...my book is the first of a series, sci fi/fantasy fiction for young adults (and older ones too)...I like editing...I'm craving a juicy red delicious apple right now.
    Hi flightmom, nice to meet you. Two of the things listed in your interests/hobbies are things I want to be some day: a wife and a mom. *sigh*

You like editing???? Yipe ... um ... hehe *hands stories to flightmom to edit for her* (Just kidding... )

Quote Originally Posted by flightmom View Post
    Name or User Name
    Eve (flightmom)
    Interests/Hobbies
    Welcome Eve! I LOVE that rare treat, Science Fantasy! Sooo. ..hurry up and finish your stories! I'm all ready hooked!

I feel kinda bad that I've all ready read Isle of Swords, and no one else here so far has had the opportunity. But only kinda. Soon as I get this review finished it leaves my hot little hands and goes on to the next co worker that wants to read it. However, it is MINE. I earned this sucker.

Howdy! *Waves*
    ooh... yum... apple!

Scribe, did you say review of Isle of Swords? Hmmm...and just where will this little review go? Hmmm...

author:chroniclesofsoone James Somers's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Outcastscribe View Post
    Welcome Eve! I LOVE that rare treat, Science Fantasy! Sooo. ..hurry up and finish your stories! I'm all ready hooked!

I feel kinda bad that I've all ready read Isle of Swords, and no one else here so far has had the opportunity. But only kinda. Soon as I get this review finished it leaves my hot little hands and goes on to the next co worker that wants to read it. However, it is MINE. I earned this sucker.
    Scribe--
    How did you land an advanced copy of Isle of swords? I'd like to read your upcoming review as well...where will it appear?

James

Quote Originally Posted by James Somers View Post
    Scribe--
    How did you land an advanced copy of Isle of swords? I'd like to read your upcoming review as well...where will it appear?

James
    Well I am working on getting it done so I can post it on B&N and Amazon, and well HERE maybe and on my blog and so on and so forth. I intend to annoy the internet with the review. I'm all ready talking about it at work and firing up the all ready rabid fans of m'lord Batson.

I owe m'lord a review seeing as I never did post the one about the Door Within and I've felt bad about that off and on.

I got a hold of an advanced copy of the book through work-I'm now the official liaison between the bookstore and authors for signings at the store. And man, I earned this advanced copy. My store (where I work, I don't own it) was privileged to host one of the Fantasy Four signing events. I was in charge of it, because I have done all the other author signings and have the experience.

The road to that day can be best described as running up hill in the snow barefoot while be chased by orcs. In other words, it was the opposite of easy. My bosses realized that, and to encourage me they surprised me by picking up an advanced copy of m'lords new book at the ICRS (where the owner goes to look at all the cool new stuff coming out)

So it is officially mine, but I am being encouraged to 'share' What is this word, ''share''?