Thread: Fan Fiction

Hybrid View

Fan Fiction

This thread is for anyone who read any of The Door Within books and wanted to write a story using characters, settings, and plot elements from my books.

aka: FanFiction

Possible FanFiction Ideas:

• Take one of the side characters from The Door Within books and give him or her a new adventure.

• Alternate ending to one of the books

• What would have happened if (something major in the story didn't happen or was different)?

At some point, I may run a contest for Signed Copies of Future Books!

Stay tuned:

Same Bat-Time,
    Same Bat-Channel...

I'm working on a fan fiction right now!

Quote Originally Posted by fantastyfreak View Post
    I'm working on a fan fiction right now!
    Gwenne and RD have some really cool stuff. I think they have some original stories too. I want to create a writing thread where we can post ideas and get some creative critique.

Look for that in the coming weeks.

WtB

Um.... *glares* that's for me to know, and you to never find out. So there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Batson View Post
    Gwenne and RD have some really cool stuff. I think they have some original stories too. I want to create a writing thread where we can post ideas and get some creative critique.

Look for that in the coming weeks.

WtB
    That would be cool! Kind of an addendum to the Suspense Techniques?

Not my greatest piece of writing. I typed this up pretty fast, its not very good in my opinion. Well, I'll post it anyways!

Prologue-The Storm
    Flashes of green luminescent light formed across the sky, the force of it shook the foundations of Antoinette’s small bungalow.Antionette laid in bed, sweat dripping outward from every pore, her heart hammered, as the impact of the strange event continued outside. She suddenly let herself out of the bondage of the sheets tying her down, the red in her hair flaming, as she sensed danger outside.

“ANTIONETTEEE!” a voice screamed through the strange green flashes.

“Speak up! I can’t hear you!” Antoinette yelled getting up from her bed, as she walked to her window she unloosened her black t-shirt and black soccer shorts that stuck like glue to her thin body. Cautiously, she looked out the window, and what she saw outside nearly made her topple over. Outside in her small acre backyard, everything seemed frozen in time. The sure sign of it was the squirrel nibbling on a nut on her porch, the squirrel neither moved nor blinked. Same with the plants, and trees. Everything except her has stopped. So if she can move that means. Antoinette felt her heart thundering as she felt the realization of what was happening.

“MOMMMMM! DADDDDDD!” she screamed as she ran to the room across from hers. After hearing no response she cautiously pushed the mahogany door inward, slowly, making sure no noise was made. Her greatest fear has been met. As she stepped inside she found both her mom and dad, frozen, not even moving. Her dad and mom looked peaceful with their eyes closed and their brown hair not even moving an inch. Is this a nightmare? Has time stopped? What is the happening? She felt sick to her stomach and tears formed in her reddened eyes as she thought over the reality of the situation.

As Antoinette sat upon her parents water bed, she felt the world around her turn to dust. Everything dissolving as though it never were real. Her house, her backyard, melting like snow, slowly till it was gone. Her surroundings changed to total pitch black Antoinette felt afraid for her life. She did not know what was going on? But whatever it was, she knew she was never alone!