Where to read horror on the web.

What are some recommended sites where you can read free horror online? Especially the classic stuff. A few I use regularly are:

gaslight.mtroyal.ab
    www.litgothic.com
    www.horrormasters.com
    www.eserver.org (where I'm currently rereading William Hope Hodgson's "The House On the Borderland"

Thanks for those sites!

Joe Lansdale puts stories on his website.

www.joerlansdale.com -- click on the graphic of the Curse of the Demon movie poster.

Joe's not "classic" now, but he will be in another 20-30 years, I'll bet.

Another worthwhile site is www.dagonbytes.com . It contains many, many works by Poe and Lovecraft, plus some classic horror novels (the basics). The site is actually a Goth site, which you may or may not want to explore beyond the stories/novels. The books are in a large type and are easy to read on-screen (the print is white on a black background... if that matters.)

I don't know if this counts.
    There's a website that I think you need to join at
    www.bebo.com
    its sort of like MySpace, a blog page of note, but once you've joined, there's an 'Author' section where you can go and its basically a world of amateur writers (and REALLY good ones too).

They have a variety of categories - from biographies to romance, but in their horror category I've come across some really good (maybe too good) stories - the kind that sends chills down your spine and makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. (And I'm not talking about the people who spell wrong - that just throws a dampener on the whole 'scary' feeling).

It's not a fan fiction site either - these are real people with their own unique horror stories, and the good thing is if you really like an author's story, you can interact with them by leaving messages and often they will respond to your requests. And, of course, if you dare copy their work and try to sell it off as your own, they'll hunt you down like scavengers and tear you apart (with lawyers and copyright, etc - they don't say whether their work is copyright or not but anyone sensible would rather not risk it)