Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    “Listen Mac, I don’t care what you call it, angel dust, pixie pooh, or cherubim chuff,” growled Chicken Little. “the sky is falling.”

Comming back to the main topic - I prefer good book than good start. Often after promising begining the rest blurs.

Moonlight stole through the open window brushing the razors edge to flash a silver white warning through the gloom.
    Last edited by kshRox; August 16th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kshRox View Post
    Moonlight stole through the open window brushing the razors edge to flash a silver white warning through the gloom.
    Nice!! I like it.

The waify hand gently touched the boy's forehead..like a whisper..instantly the boy began breathing again..his eyes
    I know it's a bit predictable..

brian

"He frantically began searching for the other end of the android's damaged central wiring socket; he could hear the band of sdfue drawing nearer.."

brian

"The saints wiped their mouths and arose from the table, satisfied of their banquet feasting on idols, demi-gods, demons and other offenses.... a burp.."

Or another on the "eating" theme:

""..Well-browned and crusty on the outside, tender inside, juicy, a bit spicy, not too much bone.." "-What was his name?" quiried another curious alien.."

brian

Noumenon - answers to Nou Andrew Leon Hudson's Avatar
    The orchestra began again; but, as the composer listened with closed eyes, in the spaces between the notes she thought she heard a different music.

I was shot. Three times. Heart, lung, head.

I died.

And then I woke up.

I got a tongue-lashing from Three-fingered Beck the other day and as she's capable of so much more, I'd counted myself extremely lucky.

Upcoming novel teaser

This desperate medieval thief thought stealing the necklace would be the hard part, but pawning it for coins would be the real adventure.

Blog Entries
    After observing the brain and skull fragments splattered all over the wall, the assassin with a sawed off shotgun breathed a sigh of relief.

Quite fun indeed!

Despite the enlightenment achieved through nanotechnology, humanity still solved its problems by pointing a gun at them, guiding a missile to them, or nuking them.

Starchaser's is nice and graphic! Definitely makes you interested in the reason behind the scene! A lot can be derived from that single sentence! Assassins are usually masters of stealth, yet this one totes around a sawed off shotgun! The sigh of relief also indicates there was reason for the assassin to panic, it's quite the loaded statement. Plus there's blood and skull fragments. You can't go wrong with those.

Father Roach zipped his pants. He walked over to Mother Superior and grabbed her bare ass. "God, that was good," he said into her ear.
    Last edited by kamalayka; September 24th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.

It all started when George finally woke himself up and found his right leg was missing.
    "That's messed up," he said.