I want more sniper :)

Anyways I really just thought I would post a question regarding which one of the novels deals with the Masada arc of the series , whats the title of the book.

And lets see if we can have some sort of episode with Sniper and Arach , that should be ............. nah , words fail me.

Declan

Hello tuxxer. The planet Masada appears first in The Line of Polity which is the sequel to Gridlinked, it then puts in brief appearances throughout the ensuing books of that series: Brass Man, Polity Agent & Line War. Later, I'll be doing a book entirely focused on the gabbleducks (Atheter) whose homeworld is Masada. Haven't decided on a title yet.

Sniper and Arach? Certainly it would involve a great many explosions.

Quote Originally Posted by nealasher View Post
    Hello tuxxer. The planet Masada appears first in The Line of Polity which is the sequel to Gridlinked, it then puts in brief appearances throughout the ensuing books of that series: Brass Man, Polity Agent & Line War. Later, I'll be doing a book entirely focused on the gabbleducks (Atheter) whose homeworld is Masada. Haven't decided on a title yet.

Sniper and Arach? Certainly it would involve a great many explosions.
    Thanks for the reply Neal, I just finished line of polity just a few hours ago, it was kinda funny reading the series from newest to oldest , but an awesome series none the less.

I'l be looking forward to more of your work, both the polity and the stand alones as they come out.

Tux

The Technician -- the new book I refered to above.