Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    I was suggesting one for Alison's sight to gain more fans to the forum

So that there's more fanfics.

Calm down, find the chi, look into yourself, do you really want another website?

back to the conversation: I think it would be good to have another forum in the style of the site, but I think it would only work if we could keep all of these threads and posts. So just change the colours etc....

I agree, it would be good to give a breath of fresh air, however we would have to keep the same accounts and topics, maybe illustrated with pellinor pictures, any one have the address?

See Bratta I CAN post sanelyonce in a while

I'm happy for you, Cai.

Now I'm back on topic, yeah go ahead and make them more attractive to other viewers.

So am I. See you in shock therapy!!!
    But ofcourse back on topic, it would look alot better to pretify the fan sites, maybe we can find some more pellinor addicts. However we have to advertise the change

concerning Alison's new website, did anyone notice the excerpt from the singing (and i'm not talking about the 4 chapters)???

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    Yaeh i did HOW DARE SHE FINISH THERE!!!

Hahaha yeah i left a comment on the singing spoiler thread, i wonder what happened, she
    Spoiler:
    she mentions the battle at innail and not using either her elemental or bardic power since, something awful must have happened to put her off

You mean........this is actually a place????
    Spoiler:
    Maybe she doesn't want any further contact with Arkan so avoids using her powers coz he could find her at the battle

Trouble

I had trouble accessing the website from alison croggon's own website. I think the link is broken because all I got was a blank green page. I was only able to access the site through complicated google searching. (I think the problem is that the link to the -www.booksofpellinor.com- is that it does not have the /home.html on the end.) I hope though that only my computer is the problem.
    Last edited by ladygoddess8; April 27th, 2008 at 06:53 AM.

Hi LadyGoddess! Have you introduced yourslf?

Oh no! Sorry, I can't help you there as I'm a bit of a technophobe...

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoddess8 View Post
    I had trouble accessing the website from alison croggon's own website. I think the link is broken because all I got was a blank green page. I was only able to access the site through complicated google searching. (I think the problem is that the link to the -www.booksofpellinor.com- is that it does not have the /home.html on the end.) I hope though that only my computer is the problem.
    well i had a similar problem. a blank page would come up. then i clicked it a few weeks later and it workd, i'm not sure how this occured, but it could be due to updates on my computer. i'm not very techno savvy but could it be something to do with java?

It's working nowww =)