Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    welcome...

See you about!

Hello!!!

I am new here! I am very excited to be part of this community! I love all sci/fi and fantasy. I am from Albuquerque, NM. I am married, no children and I love my life.

Hi there!

I've been lurking around the site for a while now. Mostly I've been looking through the book reviews. But tonight I decided to take a look at the forums, and then decided to join.

As for me, I'm not that interesting. I'm happily married with no children (unless you count our pets). I love fantasy and reading, which... is probably obvious... I also like to draw, write, and crochet!

Hi! I found this forum on another site and it sounded perfect and since I have some how made this the most formal first post in the existance of anything ever I shall add a garish smilie at the end to seem normal

Smile Hylo!

Hey everybody!

Been meaning to sign up to the forums for a while, bout time I did so!

I'm from South Wales, UK and I'm mainly a fantasy guy (usually involving anything vampiric ).

I'm really looking forward to reading the stuff on here as well as putting my own work up for critique.

See ya around!

sf-icionado / horr-orator Andrew Leon Hudson's Avatar
    Hello all,

I'm freshly made joinee, living in Madrid after leaving Yorkshire behind last summer but I haven't abandoned my love of sf and horror. I still don't speak much Spanish sadly... I'm self employed and write in my spare time, in the faint hope that these two things can become one in a glorious future of my own making.

Until then, I'm jobbing it. Hasta maņana!

Hello all!
    Cant wait to share in the love here!
    See you on the flip side!

Hello People!

Hello all!
    This is Sudhish from India.
    Well, I stumbled on this website following a brilliant SF story by a friend of mine. As I read on, I realized that I have unearthed one helluva treasure of SF/Fantasy stories on the web. Browsing through all this, I too got an inspiration to build upon & complete an idea that was lingering in my mind for some time. So I completed my first ever work of fiction, and got it published here.
    The critic inside has lamented me a lot for my amateurish glitches & inconsistencies, so I decided put this in front of the real SF fans.
    So guys, throw on all those brickbats you have kept in safely for this very day, I'm here to oblige!
    Cheers!

Carbon-Based Biped Prisoner1138's Avatar
    I thought i'd stop by and say hi after lurking for so long. Love the site, and I already have some of your recommendations on the way from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
    Hello all,

I'm freshly made joinee, living in Madrid after leaving Yorkshire behind last summer but I haven't abandoned my love of sf and horror. I still don't speak much Spanish sadly... I'm self employed and write in my spare time, in the faint hope that these two things can become one in a glorious future of my own making.

Until then, I'm jobbing it. Hasta maņana!
    Hi Nou,

Just thought I'd use my 100th post to say it's good to have the Laughing Cavalier on board.

Welcome everyone

Glad to have you all here...

Seeker of Stuff Moderator Kamakhya's Avatar

Hi, Again

It's been way too long, so I am saying Hi again to old friends and new.

What can I say, I got sidetracked. I'm still an avid SF reader and have read some truly great books over the past few years, but I missed SFF.

It's great to see so many new faces and so many old friends. I'm so happy the forum is alive and well.

Hello

I'm new here. I like to read science fiction and fantasy. I also like to write short stories and stories.

GinnyFan

Hi. I've been a big reader forever (yes, even before I was born) and I'm getting into writing more now. I'm mostly into the more main-stream fantasy. Grew up with the classics. Not as much into melds of fantasy with SF or Urban, but maybe I just haven't picked up the right book.

Hello

I found this forum a couple of days ago, and I've become so interested that I've decided to register and say hi.

I mostly read Fantasy and Horror/Zombie novels, but I'm gradually trying to expand my collection and read books of other genres as well.

And this forum looks like a really good place to pick up a couple of recommendations.