Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Howdy folks! Dropping by to introduce myself. I'm a professional artist working mostly digital in the film/tv industry with the odd sf oil painting to keep me sane!

I have painted matte paintings for The Fifth Element, Farscape the tv series, s1, among other projects. Currently painting concept art for The Wolverine film.

Big reader of French sf graphic novels, currently reading Caliban's War, just finished the Maze Runner trilogy (of which I will be painting concepts for the upcoming MR film!).

Favorite sf novels recently by Marianne de Pierres, Sentients of Orion series.

Favorite all time sf novel.. The Zero Stone by Andre Norton for purely sentimental reasons, it was my first sf novel!

Favorite sf artists: John Harris, Jim Burns, Chris Foss, Tim White, Peter Elson, Moebius, John Berkey..

Anyway, that's me. Have a great day folks!

Salutations to all the new members on SFF.com by the only french guy on this site

(of course, if another french fan of SF is around us, he can prevent the community !)

Hey everyone. Major science fiction and fantasy fan here. Love love love it. I'm also an aspiring fantasy author and if you didn't guess already... a proud nerd.

greatstudent733
    Hello Everyone
    I'm making this post as an Intro!
    Ali Bakshi . I've just joined this board .
    Hope, I could learn a bit something and share useful stuff here too.!

I haven't been here in a while. Writing and working all the time. I have been in a contest, and had a short story published. Now I am waiting the printers to finish with book 2, and I'm working on book 3. I have sold 2 books overseas. I know that sounds like nothing, but I have no money to advertise, and here's the bomb everyone loves..I'm self published. I'd like to say hi to everyone on here. No matter if they are e-published or done the traditional way...we all love to write or we wouldn't do it. Am I right? We can't all have money and connections. Good luck to all of those that truly love to write!

hello all dear forum member's i am new here so i don't understand rules and terms of this forum anyone can tell me or guide me about this problem..

New

Hello! I'm a huge science-fiction and fantasy nerd. My favorites are LOTR, WoW, Star Trek (especially DS9), Harry Potter, and Michael Crichton.

I also have a book coming out next summer, the first in The Reagent Universe series. Here's a link to my blog: http://freshpublishing-house.co.uk/joncortez/

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some great discussions and insights. This sight looks rather cool.

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well a big HELLO to Ankaris, Amalgalia (I'm sure you are not the only French guy on the board), MagicBaconBitz (now what on earth do magic bacon bitz do?), greatstudent733, Red Dobbs (congrats on your (self) publications!), roozmarry871 (see our guidelines here), Sillak (congrats on the upcoming publication!), and whomever else I might have missed!

Glad to have you all on board. Check out the other forums on the site and dive right in.

captain Z here reporting for duty. New here just checking the place out

Blog Entries
    Nice of you to join us, Captain Z. I hope enjoy your stay.

Hello everyone! I'm from Portugal, and as you can guess a big fantasy/sci-fi fan. Favorites are Lord of the Rings, Dune, GRRM, Gene Wolfe...
    Hoping to have a good time among you.

Blog Entries
    Welcome, Rui!

Quote Originally Posted by Rui Teves View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm from Portugal, and as you can guess a big fantasy/sci-fi fan. Favorites are Lord of the Rings, Dune, GRRM, Gene Wolfe...
    Hoping to have a good time among you.
    Welcome to this humble community.

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm an alcoho... wait, where am I again?

Oh yeah, I'm a writer. That's probably worse than the other. I mean at least alcoholics are good at parties, right?

Mostly writing Steampunk these days, working on a serial called Orphans of the Celestial Sea at the moment.

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! Well, I joined ages ago and posted a short story but life (read: kids) saw to it that I didn't have time for much of that lately. I love sci fi and fantasy, mostly anything with a good story, though probably firefly, stargate, star trek, supernatural, LOTR, Game of Thrones and NK Jemisin in particular. I'm hoping to right a good story or two myself one day. Looking forward to seeing everyone around the forums, when life allows!