Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Halfway between Nashville, TN and Horsley, NSW. Also: www.gainespost.com
    Nice to meet you Rivens :-)

Hi Everyone, Newbie here! I am an amateur fantasy & science fiction writer, would love to one day write a complete novel, and then maybe see about getting published! I would love to gain encouragement, advice and friendship on here while I do this! As well as sharing in my love of Fantasy and Science Fiction!

Hi Ravenstar :-) welcome

Hello, all! I've read the forums here off and on, and decided to join. I enjoy writing science fiction and fantasy in prose and screenplay form. I also an animation fan (Japanese animation in particular, though not exclusively), and have just come off producing an animated music video earlier this month. I have been catching up on my classics recently, reading "Stranger in a Strange Land" piecewise, and am still waiting for a good Dune adaptation. These forums look like a fun place, and I look forward to participating!

Hi, joined few days ago but still new. And from Poland. So far I was totally busy writting and publishing my book 'Dark children of Naor'. Now I can catch a breathe and meet some pople. Hope to find some friends and an inspiration for another book.

Space Ensign
    Greetings from the earth-like planet of a star 13,576.367743 light-years away (Oh yeah, I wish). Really, greetings from a human being who is a recent unemployed college graduate in a medium-sized western city. I am into hard SF, space opera, building Gundam models, and a lot of other things (anime included). I hope I can teach you guys many things, as well as (and more importantly) be taught many things about our shared passion for SF and fantasy.

TVS - Watch Wizards Of Wa
    Hey Everyone,

I m jordan and i m student. I love to watch TV shows and movies. In my free time i m always doing these things.

Hello Ansuzmannaz; hello Katharsis; hello Tabrisangel19; hello Jordansmith!

Nice to meet you. :-)

Greetings Everyone, I joined this site because I'm a Sci-Fi fanatic

My Favorite Authors are ]
    Larry Niven
    Orson Scott Card
    Peter F Hamilton
    Karen Traviss

Peace, Frank

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrangeCalvert View Post
    Greetings Everyone, I joined this site because I'm a Sci-Fi fanatic

My Favorite Authors are ]
    Larry Niven
    Orson Scott Card
    Peter F Hamilton
    Karen Traviss

Peace, Frank
    Welcome, frank.

Reader-Writer-Podcaster

A newbie announces himself

Hello everyone,

I'm Peter, I live in the UK and I'm a life-long reader, watcher and writer of sci-fi, fantasy and horror.

I love reading and am currently trying to plug a few embarrassing gaps in my experience - I've been ploughing through an awful lot of Diana Wynne Jones, Neil Gaiman, Ray Bradbury and Phillip Reeve. I'm looking forward to discussing these (and others) with you here on the boards.

I'm trying to carve out a career as a writer, and have had a few short stories published here and there. I've just finished the first draft of a novel, which I hope to complete before the end of the year.

I'm also a podcaster, and am editor of the "Stories in Print" thread over at Impossible Podcasts (www.impossiblepodcasts.com), where we talk, ponder and just plain argue about all things sci-fi, fantasy and horror.

If you see me hanging about the boards, feel free to say hello!

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    Hi sink_plunger,

Great to have you aboard. It sounds as though you're fairly well versed already and well on your way, so to speak. Best wishes on the publishing front and best of luck podcasting/editing.

Artist, Cartoonist & Dude Action Avenue's Avatar
    Hello. I am new to this board. Hope to make a few friends and enjoy good conversations with interesting people. A little bit about me: I am artist & cartoonist. My wife and I live in the USA midwest. Love to read and watch movies (when time allows). If you'd like to know more about me, please visit my page on here. Thanks for allowing me to become a member.

Artist, Cartoonist & Dude Action Avenue's Avatar
    Well, I must say that I am little surprised and disappointed that nobody from this board has taken the time to welcome me! Oh well, I won't hold it against any of you. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Blog Entries
    Hi Action Avenue. Welcome to the forums.