Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    I don't know if people have done these before, but I was laughing to hard to read every single one!!!! Great idea!!! BTW, 100 is gonna be way too easy...

44. Your entire family (even grandparents) ask, "When is the Singing coming out? Do you want it for x-mas?"
    45. You start seeing things and relating them to moments in Pellinor. "Awwww! Did you see that girl tuck that guy's hair behind his ear? Hair tuck moment!!!!!"
    46. You randomly shout out wierd Pellinor phrases like, "M+C Forevah!!!!" or "Power to BAMs!!!!!!"
    47. Your friends all want to secretly burn your Pellinor books or kill you in your sleep.
    48. You can't concentrate in class because you are watching the clock and counting down the moments til the release of the Singing.
    49. You anxiously wait for people to publish things on FF that are about Pellinor.
    50. You refuse to read any other books, and run screaming from the Library when someone metnions anything other than the Pellinor books.
    51. You are guilty of nearly all or all of these.

(hehe, I'm guilty of nearly all of these....and every single one everyone else has mentioned before.....)

I'm a fermata..hold me ;) Jenny Lee's Avatar
    52) On Facebook under the countdown application you added the release date for The Singing.
    53) You know that PINEAPPLES (sffworld inside joke) play a major role in The Singing.
    54) You also know that Cheese play a role as well in the final book.

I'm an angel, honest!! Tiger-Wolf's Avatar
    U.S.: In the middle of the Snake River Plains
    56. You plan on getting horses (or you have some) and naming them Darsor and Imi.

57.You hide a Pellinor book in your textbook so it looks like your reading it instead.
    Last edited by Tiger-Wolf; January 10th, 2008 at 10:29 AM.

ok im guilty of 1-57 because frankly i only dance 12 hrs. a week and the rest of the time i have only a pellinor related life

58.You read my statement and agreed with it
    59.All you have to do is type the letter s in the website addres box and the forum comes up as a positive match
    60.Your thnking we should keep going till 200 instead of 100

Fan of too much to name
    61. This forum is your home page (me again)
    62. If you type in sffworld, you know the forum id to come straight here (and also me)

OMG how sad can you get, wait i do most of these things. DOH

62. You own two copies of the books. One for reading, one for sitting and looking at. (guilty as charged. but my second look at copies are signed....)
    63. You search google with thing that are vaguely sffworld related to see if the forum comes up.
    64. You check deviantart once a week for new pellinor related art work
    65. You browse livejournal for groups/pellinor fans.
    66. You invite random fans you encounter on the net to join the offcial sffworld forum.
    67. you join or create a fan listing

Signed books..wow...
    Yes, I'm guilty of most of these...

68. You lay aside a day a week for re-reading the books
    69. You have read into every tiny detail of the books

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    70) Its come to a point where your friends glare daggers at you as soon as pellinor comes out of your mouth!
    71) seeing couples in the street makes you go awww, then think M+C and you squeal inside
    72) You can make computer characters of Maerad and Cadders
    73) You have made another Pellinor related forum
    74) You would quite happily spend all day and noght read Pellinor or on this or another Pellinor related forum¬!!
    75) When becoming a person of power, the PELLINOR SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!, becomes the main target!

76. You read every page of nearly every thread on this website

(I'm Guilty of that one...)

Blog Entries
    77)While on the bus you randomly start saying, "Thank you for travelling with pellinor airlines. We hope you enjoy your flight. Please keeps hands and legs inside at all times, and exits are here, here and here. We advice you keep your seatbelt fastened at all times. Thank you."
    78) You constantly ask your friends who M+C should get with, even though they have no idea what you're on about. (Poor souls.)

Talking

79. You make a life size effigy of Cadvan and kiss it every night.
    80. If you celebrate it, you don't burn a Guy on Guy Fawkes Night but a model of Sharma.

Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    81. You only eat mushrooms and cheese (for obvious lessons)
    82. You spy on people in the mall, wondering if they are good actors/actresses.
    83. You put the Pellinor poems Alison wrote to music (guilty of that one...)
    84. You just stare at the calendar every day, just waiting for September...
    85. You want to buy a boat and name it the White Owl
    86. Whenever you are out walking, you start to imagine that you're travelling the route of M+C. (Hey, I've done that one, too....)
    87. You don't fear death. You fear "The Gates."
    88. You can quote every M+C moment by heart.
    89. Gosh, you can even quote all of the books by heart.
    90. You're re-doing your room so it looks like Maerad's room in Innail. (Guilty....)

Heck, I've done most of these.....correction, all of these.

yes: 2, 3, well, I consider 4...yay, it's my joke!! 5, 6, 7 (i have actually written a poem), 8, 9, 11 (i have got 3 people i know reading pellinor), 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (the positive pirates joke is here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3981001/...linor_Chatroom ) 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, (i'm getting worried now) 32, , 35, 36, 40, 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 51, , 53, 54, what happened to 55?, 56, 57, 58-kinda but i dont dance haha, 59, 60, 62, (there's 2 62s...i meant the first one), 63, 64-more often actually *blush*, 65 but not livejournal, 66 a lot, 67-whats a fan listing? *blush*, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90-i wish i could

why i dont do these: 14: i dont have a boyfriend to ditch, so... 13 (kinda; she is added), 33-I don't have a phone with a colour screen or anything) 34-can't stand mushrooms,37-again, don't have a decent phone, 39-dont have an account, 52-i don't have a facebook but i have a countdown on my computer desktop and on my blog61-no cuz if i dont have time to read it then it forgets what i have read and i am sad

omg i am so obsessed!!

Blog Entries
    Ahh that joke was funny.
    i nearly died laughing, my mum was sitting beside me on the other computer, and I think she may be worried about me now.