January 13th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Daughter of the Pilani
Originally Posted by Mistress Maerad
167. You made a lyre (somebody really did do that, it was really cool, I think they were called Andomian..)
168. You make clothes that you think look like Edil-Amarandh ones.
169. Every girl with black hair you see automatically becomes Maerad.
January 13th, 2008, 05:25 PM
170. Whenever you walk in the store, you imagine that the peddlers are there with their wares, like in THE GIFT (somewhere when they were traveling).
January 13th, 2008, 05:59 PM
171. if your outside on a hike you pick up sticks and pretend your fighting hulls and other pellinor bad guys
January 14th, 2008, 06:34 AM
172) When asked by your parents what exactly Pellinor is, you inhale, sucking all the oxygen out of the room and give them a lecture on the entire history of Annar.
173) You have made your family members of schools, even though their not bards.
174) You plan on getting a horse calling it Imi/Darsor, a lyre, a white crow, a sword and a book of poems on the day of release and ride down to your local bookstore. You also plan on grabbing a man who is in his 30s, making him put on travelling clothes and calling him Cadvan for the day.
January 14th, 2008, 06:35 AM
175)You say you like non - fiction, and that Pellinor is your favourite book, because, clearly, Pellinor is a real place. End of story.
January 14th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Edil-Amarandh will save..
Of course it is! Who said wasn't?
176. You've asked your history teacher when your class is going to cover the history of Pellinor.
177. You can't figure out why your school doesn't have classes in languages such as Annaran.
January 14th, 2008, 08:31 AM
178. you beg your parents to let you go to mexico or whereever the scroll thingy's were so you can see them
179. if you ever saw a wolf you'd run up to it and scream "MAERAD" and run up and hug it not caring if it bit your face off
January 14th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I'm an angel, honest!!
180. You Know that if there's ever a Pellinor movie they better make it Like the LOTR Movies were 'cause if it is Horribly bad THERE WILL BE H3LL TO PAY.
Last edited by Tiger-Wolf; January 14th, 2008 at 05:42 PM.
January 14th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I want to believe.
181) You tried wine to see why Bards like it so much
January 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Feel the sun :D
182) You have made smal models or drawing of the charaacters and schools
183) You have been to therapy for your obsession
January 15th, 2008, 06:40 AM
184) You have this forum saved into your favourites.
185) You plan on taking a year out and travelling through Annar.
January 15th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Feel the sun :D
187) You plan on Going to an Annarien school for collage
188) Your reading wondering why 186 isnt there
189) You scrolled up to check 186 wasnt there
190) You are know laughing at this because its perfectly
191) You are noding in agreement
192) You know what to put next
Would I be able to put this thread on mine and DWMG's FF with all regards to you?
January 15th, 2008, 11:31 AM
who are you asking? Jennistar? Cause I don't mind if your asking me...
193)You want to tunnel through a mountain, write runes on the walls and visit it a few years later with a mountain lion, along with a man in his 30s to get the whole experience.
January 15th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Feel the sun :D
Yes Jennistar but also everyone else whom posts
January 15th, 2008, 11:45 PM
I have returned!
i am so so so so guilty of #72 i got sims2 for christmas and i did just that
Originally Posted by Fallen-Petals
Tags for this Thread